• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hope you like

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tam

Reaction score
I told you that I would post a few more painting when I got some of the stuff I was working on done. I just finished the first two and got them framed

painting2.jpg

painting3.jpg

And this last two are ones I did a while ago but I really like them.
painting5.jpg

painting4.jpg

hope you like them too.

Tam, all I see are red x's where the paintings should be.
Did you by any chance delete them from PhotoBucket after posting them here? Sure would like to see them. :cry:

nr said:
Tam, all I see are red x's where the paintings should be.
Did you by any chance delete them from PhotoBucket after posting them here? Sure would like to see them. :cry:

same here,all I see are red Xs..............good luck

turns out PhotoBucket was down for awhile, now back to speed and your paintings are vibrant! Are they oils, acrylics or watercolors? I especially like the boot. Thank you for posting!

I see em now, you have talent Miss Tam,now if you were'nt so mean :( ..........good luck

Liberty Belle said:
Very, very nice. I love that dog. You can just see the intelligence in her eyes.

LB, How can you tell it's a "her"? :wink: Can you calculate the "IQ"? :???:

Seriously, The dog is my favorite too. Tam, Should I PM my address so that you can mail it to me? :roll: :roll:

Maple Leaf Angus said:
Mike said:
LB, How can you tell it's a "her"? :wink: :???:

Ahem, Mike - I wonder if your first clue might be the name . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

. . . or do you have a boy named Sue?

Don't see a name? Except the name on the painting......and can't read that!

Maple Leaf Angus said:
Mike said:
LB, How can you tell it's a "her"? :wink: :???:

Ahem, Mike - I wonder if your first clue might be the name . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

. . . or do you have a boy named Sue?

Don't see a name? Except the name on the painting......and can't read that!

nr said:
turns out PhotoBucket was down for awhile, now back to speed and your paintings are vibrant! Are they oils, acrylics or watercolors? I especially like the boot. Thank you for posting!

Thank you all for your comments. The flowers, horses and dog are watercolor and the boot is acrylics. Mike, LB was right it is a female but maybe it was the fact the dogs name (Annie) is etched into the glass right below the painting that helped :wink: and I will send her to you just as soon as I recieve payment for her. And I will not take any of Haymakers trading stock for her either. :roll:

Tam said:
nr said:

Thank you all for your comments. The flowers, horses and dog are watercolor and the boot is acrylics. Mike, LB was right it is a female but maybe it was the fact the dogs name (Annie) is etched into the glass right below the painting that helped :wink: and I will send her to you just as soon as I recieve payment for her. And I will not take any of Haymakers trading stock for her either. :roll:

You are sooo talented! Love your paintings! :D

Faster horses said:
I have a good friend that raises Border Collies. I would like to e-mail her the picture of the Border Collie as she would really, really like it (as do I). How do I do that?

Check your e-mail and forward it to her.

Murgen said:
Mike, do you have any embryos for sale?

No, I put all mine in last year. Google Double-H Charolais. Harlin Hecht, heck of a nice guy. Try him.

Or do you mean Border Collie embryos? :???: :???:

Latest posts