• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Horses for sale

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Appreciate your posting that, rancher. Pretty interesting. The horse I liked was a mere $10,000. But that would only be about 12 steer calves this fall~LOL!!!!

I looked at the Buckskin, CC Ikes Coober and he is nice looking, but did you notice that tight lip? Those horses usually don't work for us. We like the big, thick underlip. They are just a little easier-going. Not so tight twisted.

Did you notice who the people were that make up Wyoming Quarter Horses? Paul Greimsman is really a hand and a nice guy. He rode a horse for our daughter a few years ago and made a nice rope horse out of him. He was broke good before he went to Paul and Paul really liked him. He is the only team roper that I can think of that I would send a horse to. Sorry to say, too many of them think a horse is a motorcycle. In fact, if they could ride a motorcycle to rope a steer they would never get on a horse. But that's just my opinion~and of course, not all of them are like that. We have some great friends that team rope.

Thanks for the look!

He is the only team roper that I can think of that I would send a horse to. Sorry to say, too many of them think a horse is a motorcycle.

Roy Cooper's dad said "if you're old enough to keep your horse working, you're too old to win."

Latest posts