• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

How much $ has NCBA spent on Animal ID?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
Does anyone know? did the membership vote on this decision?............good luck

PS I guess what I would like to know was this membership money?,and if it was ,did the membership have an opportunity to voice their opinion with vote?

HAY MAKER said:
Does anyone know? did the membership vote on this decision?............good luck

PS I guess what I would like to know was this membership money?,and if it was ,did the membership have an opportunity to voice their opinion with vote?

I just recieved a email that informed me of a rumor,since its hard to get factual info from the top dogs at ncba that the money was several million$$$ and it was check off money.
I guess that's why the top dogs at ncba figured it was none of the members buissness....................good luck

Econ101 said:
Maybe MRJ can inform us.

MRJ,is as deceitful as her counter part,she is as shy of the truth as a goat is of feathers.................good luck

Latest posts