• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I am gone

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I will be damn I thought this was about me leaving. My My how things can get out of hand. If you have anything to say that is not on the subject of the thread start a new one for petes sake.

hurleyjd said:
I will be damn I thought this was about me leaving. My My how things can get out of hand. If you have anything to say that is not on the subject of the thread start a new one for petes sake.

How many times do you think you can Cry Wolf? :)

Big Muddy rancher said:
hurleyjd said:

How many times do you think you can Cry Wolf? :)

Who's Pete? :wink:

reader (the Second) said:
backhoeboogie said:
Sandhusker said:
Ah, so THAT'S where you got into the acid...

Hippy Hollow is a nudist colony from way back. From pics I have seen of the place thru the years, nothing there worth seeing.

It was not a colony. It was a waterfront area along Lake Travis where skinny dipping was allowed.

And Barton Springs still has topless sunbathing.

Big deal.

Whales getting naked can be called anything you'd like. I have never seen a picture of someone swimming.

I have been "skinny dipping" several times this year already. 108 degrees with weed chaf stuck to me will cause such actions. No one else was around. We could say it is "allowed" in any stock tank on the place. (this is a ranchers forum) There are no exibitionists on the farm since there are no audiences.

Orly is no more whacko than Dennis Kucinich when he went on his "Bush Impeachment" campaign, held hearings on the House Floor, and yet the Democrats didn't back him up.

Wacky people come in all flavors. The trouble is figuring out if they are sincere in their convictions or just fishing for notoriety.

Latest posts