• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I am gone

Help Support Ranchers.net:

MsSage said:
Mrs.Greg said:
Sage ...I've told you for about three yrs now you need mental health...I'm not being mean.I'm stating a fact.....
As I have told you for onwards of 3 years your a backstabbing lieing hateful beach. You talk about what has been said to you in pms and spread gossip and discourse.
Too bad your not a Dr you just play one on a ranching board :roll:
Now Now...I'm not the one who called you batshit crazy....or said your a crazy cat woman....nope I'm no Dr. but I've worked with enuff mental health patients to know you fit the bill.

reader did NOT know about the gerbil urban legend :wink: Until I explained it to her...now smarten up and act like a lady and apologize to her for your hysterics.....

BTW...we weren't Pming,we're on facebook together as I am with a number of other ranch posters...including Corey who would habve a fit if he seen what you posted to alice...that WASN"T nice and since faster started the Ty thing I can't understand her not chastising you about it.

gee if cory cant see how rude alice is and is going to chastise me I really dont care what yall think.

Ohhh need to ask how soft your diploma is......I need to go take a sheat

MsSage said:
Ohhh need to ask how soft your diploma is......I need to go take a sheat

Oh Good Lord!

Gerbils, Biting, and Getting Laid I can discuss.

But I don't dare tread there.

Even sickies like me have SOME standards.

reader (the Second) said:
MsSage said:
You people are getting very disgusting :mad:
YES I KNOW what gerbils have been used for and I find that sick beyond belief.
FYI rabbits are the smallest animal uses in 4H R2 You say you came here to learn and you read the rest of the board and you have yet to pick that up yet?

I had and still have no idea about gerbils for your information. I thought kids raise animals for 4H. I personally sewed clothing since I was a girl but other kids raised animals.

Larry brought gerbils up and I thought that was kinda a thing a child would be interested in and from there I free associated to Larry and 4H.

Jumping to conclusions about people's motives when they write something is dangerous.

Wern't you raised on a dairy farm or something????
If so you had no knowledge of 4-h?? who in the he!! do you think you are kidding
where is the apoligy to the kids of 4-H???

alice said:
Well crud...I was gonna ask about cats...

Alice

Well obviously I'm clueless about gerbils. Are you telling me there's something about cats I am missing too???

I don't understand this board. They yell at you for being perverted when you are naive and can't believe anyone is so naive. Seems circular to me.

Maybe they should be celebrating someone NOT knowing about something that must be disgusting considering how they carried on.

Don't feel bad Reader- It went over my head too....I never heard of it- had to google....
Interesting how all the rightwingernuts seem to know all about such things--kind of reminds me how far rights were outed playing "tiptoe in the toilets" too.... :wink: :lol: :lol: :p

hopalong said:
MsSage said:
FYI rabbits are the smallest animal uses in 4H R2 You say you came here to learn and you read the rest of the board and you have yet to pick that up yet?

I had and still have no idea about gerbils for your information. I thought kids raise animals for 4H. I personally sewed clothing since I was a girl but other kids raised animals.

Larry brought gerbils up and I thought that was kinda a thing a child would be interested in and from there I free associated to Larry and 4H.

Jumping to conclusions about people's motives when they write something is dangerous.

If so you had no knowledge of 4-h?? who in the he!! do you think you are kidding

The Hooterville Gleeful Servants, the Gooch Center Happy Hustlers, and the Booger Hollow Industrious Turbines have all been slighted because of your unintentionally insensitive remarks about an urban legend that you didn't understand.

Apologize, you horrible, horrible woman.

I am busy studiously NOT googling the urban legend and do NOT want to know about it.

Now I remember Hippie Hollow from Austin days :wink:

Ah, so THAT'S where you got into the acid...

Sandhusker said:
I am busy studiously NOT googling the urban legend and do NOT want to know about it.

Now I remember Hippie Hollow from Austin days :wink:

Ah, so THAT'S where you got into the acid...

Hippy Hollow is a nudist colony from way back. From pics I have seen of the place thru the years, nothing there worth seeing.

r2 don't bring me into your sicko posts. I never insinuated anything to the nature everyone else is. Not me, so if some of you want to get your jollies that way go ahead I am staying out of your sick games

Larrry said:
r2 don't bring me into your sicko posts. I never insinuated anything to the nature everyone else is. Not me, so if some of you want to get your jollies that way go ahead I am staying out of your sick games

You're the one that started this, Larrry, you naughty boy.

hopalong said:
MsSage said:

I believe R2 had not intention in that or a bad way. Don't think she owes an apology! I had no idea what everyone was talking about either.

aplusmnt said:
hopalong said:

I believe R2 had not intention in that or a bad way. Don't think she owes an apology! I had no idea what everyone was talking about either.
I am NOT explaining it to you..... :p One a day is enuff....

Mrs.Greg said:
aplusmnt said:
hopalong said:

I am NOT explaining it to you..... :p One a day is enuff....

I don't blame you, that is not a discussion I would want to have more than once, if that! :lol:

Mrs.Greg said:
OMGGGG,I can kick my ass for this BUT I had to explain to Reader about the gerbils....she had NO clue what badax meant....

Faster,I cannot believe your acting like this...spending WAY WAY too much time with Sage is my thought,your getting as hysterical.....

AND obviously.....Tam DIDN"T take the advice hurley gave her..... :D :D

I've been smiling, he*l I've been LAUGHING ever since Hypo posted this Mrs Greg. Want to guess WHY. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Top doctor says system 'imploding'
August 16, 2009

Jennifer Graham
THE CANADIAN PRESS

SASKATOON–The incoming president of the Canadian Medical Association says Canada's health-care system is sick and doctors need to develop a plan to cure it.
Dr. Anne Doig says patients are getting less than optimal care, and she adds that physicians from across the country – who will gather in Saskatoon today for their annual meeting – recognize that changes must be made.
"We all agree that the system is imploding, we all agree that things are more precarious than perhaps Canadians realize," Doig told The Canadian Press.

"We know that there must be change," she said. "We're all running flat out, we're all just trying to stay ahead of the immediate day-to-day demands."

Latest posts