• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I believe

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Last night, my daughter just walked into the living room and said, "Dad, cancel my allowance immediately, rent my room out, throw all my clothes out of the window, take my TV, stereo, iPhone, iPod, and my laptop. Please take all of my jewelry to the Salvation Army or Goodwill. Then sell my new car.

Take my door key away from me and throw me out of the house. Then disown me and never talk to me again. And don't forget to write me out of your will and leave my share to my sister."

Well, she didn't put it quite like that. She actually said...

'Dad, I have decided to work for Obama's re-election campaign.'" :mad:

Cal Greg said:
Last night, my daughter just walked into the living room and said, "Dad, cancel my allowance immediately, rent my room out, throw all my clothes out of the window, take my TV, stereo, iPhone, iPod, and my laptop. Please take all of my jewelry to the Salvation Army or Goodwill. Then sell my new car.

Take my door key away from me and throw me out of the house. Then disown me and never talk to me again. And don't forget to write me out of your will and leave my share to my sister."

Well, she didn't put it quite like that. She actually said...

'Dad, I have decided to work for Obama's re-election campaign.'" :mad:

dang.. that's horrible, I when I first read it,.. I thought she just tried to fill out the college financial aid forms.. :shock: :???: :?

If I had a daughter, (which I don't) I believe I would be less insulted on my parenting if she was to tell me she had gotten a job at the Mustang Ranch.

LoL a few year's ago I got a job driveing for a little outfit in town here, first day I got her ready for the road, then popped back in the office and told'em
"BTW if my Mom call's just tell her I'm playing piano down at the whorehouse"
"WHAT ?"
" Well it would just break her heart if she found out I was drive'n a Mack !"

In the 70's 2 friends and I were working up in Tahoe - (1) - Fred always wanted to go to the Mustang Ranch.

Dennis and I would wait in the truck or the Bar in side - once the LADIES figured out we weren't BUYING we soon had them Camped, riding horses AND - at our place in Tahoe.

Fred walked in to my Bed-room one day "BITCHING" - one of the gals said - He's to Cheep to pay for IT - - Your good for $75 at least once a week...

Dennis and I timed Fred one time - 2 minutes 55 Seconds - what's with that???

Latest posts