• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I can't believe it!!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

TXTibbs

Reaction score
South Central Texas, former South Dakotan
We actually have a 60% chance of rain tonight and tomorrow!!!!! 60%...thats like the highest chance in forever. Can't remember last time it rained on my piddly little 3 acres and my horses are begining to really cuss me for bringing them to Texas!!! :? :wink: :cboy:

I seen earlier on the radar that it looked like a perty good line of thunderstorms movin slowly south east across texas. Prolly fizzle out afore it gits here tho. But they are callin for rain here tomorrow.
hmmm "callin for" wonder what that phone number is???

You won't believe this, but our chance of rain just went from 60% to 80%!!! Now that I can't believe...and we've just been put under a Flash Flood Watch!! :lol: Its still 98 degrees outside, so i hope this "80% chance" hurries up and gets here.........

I just looked to see and sure enough we may get some too.

Hay, Tex your in a flood watch but only a 20% looky here sorry :(

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/ifps/MapClick.php?CityName=Midland&state=TX&site=MAF

yeah it says 20% for this afternoon..but then the next one says heavy rain tonight 80%....then I typed in my zip code...40% chance tomorrow and 50% chance tomorrow night....this could be good.

Oh Jersy_lily you live in the swamp country tho....you get rain every time a clowd even thinks about forming..... :p I bet you have to fight the aligators off your front porch before you can sit down. You and your 30-40 inches a year...haha. just kidding

only in the winter time.....jan thru march this year we seen over 70 inches....then it stopped...n got dry...n I aint ever had one on my front porch...but have in the stock tanks. not many..but the occasional "lost" gator from lake conroe

:D :D Time to grab that bar of soap and get out there :roll: Theres no law that saya you have to wait untill Saturday Night :roll: - - I knew your water situation and noticed you were starting to RIPEN a few day back :shock:

Joking aside :p I'm happy for ya and hope all ya others Luck-Out also :!:

Been meaning ta ask - "Casey Tibbs" - any connection :?: - I'm thinking, off the top of my head, he was from SD also. I met him a couple time in the 50's at differen Rodeos

OldDog/NewTricks said:
Been meaning ta ask - "Casey Tibbs" - any connection :?: - I'm thinking, off the top of my head, he was from SD also. I met him a couple time in the 50's at differen Rodeos

Casey was my Grandpa's brother, so my great-uncle. I grew up on the same ranch as Casey did in South Dakota.

Latest posts