• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I can't do it !

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Obama's campaign claims, that like Edwards and unlike Hillary and McCain, he has taken no Corporate/Industry Interests campaign donations- and that the majority of the huge amount of money they raised comes from $25 to $250 donations from individuals.....Which again I have not been able to see Hillary's group counteract....

OT: I forget which article I read on this blog, but these folks are nailing him down...... with what he hasn't done.... and one of the comments gave a break down of how much he has received from corporations..... but Obama says he doesn't receive lobbyist monies (that is from registered lobbyists!!!) but he's gotton $813,000 as of 2/01/08, just under Hitlary so he is only partially correct..... he doesn't take money from the registered lobbyists.... he's a bought and paid for politician.

go to this website:

http://noquarterusa.net/blog/

oh, and NO I can't vote for McCain either..... this war has cost 3.5 trillion dollars and we can't afford it anymore....

I care very much for this country and I believe we need our soldiers on our borders, all the way around the USA to keep terrorists out that the government has let in here and I'm tired of making the bankers, Blackwater and Haliburton trillionaires..... what audacity to pay Blackwater $1200 per day per employee when we don't even pay our soldiers $1200 per WEEK!!!! Our government really gives a hoot about our own boys don't they????

McCain is often cited for his ability to cross the aisle to get bills and compromise done..
but on every issue that I know of when he compromised, the result was legislature I feel is bad for America..

McCain/Fiengold allows billionaires such as George Soros to fund organizations that shape our politics..
Because of a special provision campaign finance laws, the Soroses were able to give a collective $60,000 to Obama during his primary challenge.

McCain's stance on Immigration "I'll build the goddamned fence if they want it."" after Mccain's Kennedy amnesty bill fizzled..

McCain didn't want the Tax cuts..

In August 1999, McCain said, "I'd love to see a point where Roe v. Wade is irrelevant, and could be repealed because abortion is no longer necessary. But certainly in the short term, or even the long term, I would not support repeal of Roe v. Wade,

The same thing happened again following McCain's suggestion that the nutty Republican platform plank on the topic be rewritten, and again after he made the comment that if his daughter—who was 15 at the time—became pregnant, it would be up to her to decide whether to have an abortion.

McCain during an interview in the mid-1990s about how a gay member of his staff sensitized him to the issue. (Hope he wasn't in a bathroom at the time), When he ran for president in 2000, he won the endorsement of the Log Cabin Republicans. The Advocate calls him "notoriously pro-gay." In 2004, McCain was one of only six Republican senators to vote against the Federal Marriage Amendment,

if John McCain's proposed anti-gun legislation were to become law, a family member who uses one of the family handguns to go target shooting with a 15-year old could be sent to prison. And a person who uses a gun for self-defense could be sent to prison for a mandatory minimum of five years.

McCain allied himself with Democratic colleagues on a variety of social issues, including HMO reform, environmentalism, global warming and gun control. Democrats implored him to switch teams, as a couple of his advisers actually did. But instead of accepting John Kerry's offer to become his running mate in 2004,.. instead He waited,... if you watch closely, you can still catch plenty of signals that the old liberal McCain isn't gone, just hiding out.

SNOW: Right. But, so- I want to just lay to rest once and for all: (Kerry) never approached you, never hinted that he wanted to talk to you about being vice president. All that kind of stuff was made up.

McCAIN: Well, I cannot attest to that. All I can tell you is my conversations with him were private conversations,
mccainno.jpg

He seems conservative only in that he is reluctant to change..

Latest posts