• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I gotta ask

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Brad S

Reaction score
What sorta hump needs to be told not to say bad things about their wife's backside? Think about the range of stupid things to say and its hard to exceed the stupidity of degrading your wife's figure. How about, "don't look for pot in the trunk officer." THat's about the only thing stupider than insulting your wife, and my wife is one of the better natured wives.

You two are among the exceptions to the rule, trust me on this! My ex did it on a regular basis, all of my friends ex's did it also. There are a lot of men out there who can't get past themselves long enough to even consider how their wives feel, much less show some consideration for her feelings or stop to think how a comment might make her feel.

Jeannie said:
You two are among the exceptions to the rule, trust me on this! My ex did it on a regular basis, all of my friends ex's did it also. There are a lot of men out there who can't get past themselves long enough to even consider how their wives feel, much less show some consideration for her feelings or stop to think how a comment might make her feel.

Jeannie---YOU, TOO??!! :shock: :shock: My ex insulted my looks every chance he got...usually on an hourly basis!! Even when i was 112# and wore a size 4 he would tell me how fat and ugly i was in hopes of crushing any self esteem i had...unfortunately, this worked for 7 long agonizing years before i "cowboyed up" and left him...only then did i learn better and find a man who thinks I am "beautiful" just the way I am!! :D

ranchwife said:
Jeannie said:

Jeannie---YOU, TOO??!! :shock: :shock: My ex insulted my looks every chance he got...usually on an hourly basis!! Even when i was 112# and wore a size 4 he would tell me how fat and ugly i was in hopes of crushing any self esteem i had...unfortunately, this worked for 7 long agonizing years before i "cowboyed up" and left him...only then did i learn better and find a man who thinks I am "beautiful" just the way I am!! :D

You go cowgirl. Stay with the one you make happy. Life is too good and short to stick with a **** **** ( not nice)

ranchwife said:
Jeannie said:

Good for you! I'm so proud of you, and very happy for you too! :D

P.S. Please give Jessica a big hug from me and tell her that I am ecstatic her dog was found and returned to her! I have had pets stolen (cats only so far, and so far they have always found their way home) and I know firsthand what a horrible, helpless, frantic feeling it is to have a missing pet.

Brad S said:
What sorta hump needs to be told not to say bad things about their wife's backside?

Kinda sayes a lot for a man character don,t it or lack of it.Takes a pretty small man to ridicule his wife. :mad:

I always consider my wife to be one of my blessings.Almost lost her twice. :cry:

Ranchwife glad you found a good man.

Jeannie hope you find a good one too, If thats what you want.

There is nothing better than a "good" woman and nothing worse than a bad one.
When you find that good one you need to always make sure that you don't take out your flustrations on her. Always let her know that she is the most important thing in your life and she make sure that she is. And that you will always wear the smill of love on your face.

Alambama whats a "SMILL" is that half way between a smile and a smirk?

:wink: :D

Here I go making fun of you and have to come back and correct my own typing. :roll:

Yeah, there are plenty guys that are losers, and even the better ones probably shouldn't get married much before 30, and there are several women that are nothing but shipwrecks. The problem is the losers and the wrecks never seem to find eachother

frenchie said:
Brad S said:
What sorta hump needs to be told not to say bad things about their wife's backside?

Kinda sayes a lot for a man character don,t it or lack of it.Takes a pretty small man to ridicule his wife. :mad:

I always consider my wife to be one of my blessings.Almost lost her twice. :cry:

Ranchwife glad you found a good man.

Jeannie hope you find a good one too, If thats what you want.

Thank you Frenchie, you are a very good friend! :heart:

There ought to be a list for people who are looking for a spouse that has all the behavioral Red Flags to beware of in bold print.

Brad S: "Yeah, there are plenty guys that are losers, and even the better ones probably shouldn't get married much before 30, and there are several women that are nothing but shipwrecks. The problem is the losers and the wrecks never seem to find each other."

Once in a while, the "wrecks" do find each other. When I was a kid, I remember my dad and his neighbor discussing a couple that was neither one very long on what they considered some of the better qualities of Life. The neighbor commented, "One thing about it, they married each other and didn't screw up someone else's life." As it turns out, this couple in question has been married now for well over fifty years. It must have been a good match. :wink: :)

Yea, Soapweed, ya just never know.

Several years back I introduced a couple of lonely people to each other. Both of these folks were a 'little different'. She thought she was a shaman of sorts, he had a drinking problem. A neighbor told me that I should be shot for introducing them. That was over 15 years ago and they are still happily together, and today both are a better fit for society.

Tibbs, I have a feeling your are going to find a gal that likes to have lots and lots of cats. :eek:

Latest posts