• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I have a hunch....

Help Support Ranchers.net:

gcreekrch

Reaction score
......that the quietness of two posters is due to a lot of spoiling going on for the #1 grandson at the Circle Y in southern Saskatchewan. :wink: :lol:

well the little guy just left. It was a great Christmas with him here. The other grandparents came down and spent Christmas with us and now they are off to their house for New Years then all the way back to Alberta.

Grandpa made sure Colt got to taste a bit of good Circle Y Beef even if it was just by teething on his T bone

Christmas2011027.jpg

Even though Great Grandma/ Big Muddy's mother couldn't spend time with us for Christmas she was here in spirit and in our thoughts through out the season.

Grandma had to make sure the little guy was clean and ready for the big day so a bath in Great Grandma's old tub was play time with lots of splashing and laughing
Christmas2011034.jpg

Grandpa read the little guy a book while he took a seat in Great Grandma's chair

Christmas2011020.jpg

After we got home from Church it was time for a rock in Great Grandma's rocking chair.

Christmas2011041.jpg

Mealtime was aided with Great Grandma's Highchair.

Christmas2011089.jpg

Santa came without fail

Christmas2011062.jpg

But how could Grandpa and Grandma let the first Christmas on the ranch go by without making sure the little guy was dressed properly. The little horse was his mother's.
Christmas2011047.jpg

Christmas2011048.jpg

Christmas2011046.jpg

And Of course Grandpa and the little guy had to get a picture together for all our Rancher's.net friends.
Christmas2011078.jpg

Christmas2011071.jpg

We had a great Christmas and we hope you did too.

Good photos all, third to last looks like a cow-buyer in the making. :D I think he favours Grandma also.

Is Grandpa using some sort of hair colouring or has life with Grandma been that easy? :? :p :lol:

That is a good looking Little cowboy, looks like he has big hands like his ole grandpa, I bet yall hated to see him leave for home.
Happy New year from Texas & good luck

Great looking grandson. Hope he can help you rope in the future.
Where did you get that great chair?

greybeard said:
Great looking grandson. Hope he can help you rope in the future.
Where did you get that great chair?

The Rocking chair the straight back chair and the High Chair all belonged to my 90 yr old mother. :D I used the high chair when I was little. The catch that hold the tray is not working and I used to lift it up with mt feet and let it drop. :lol: :lol:

Soapweed said:
You have a cute little grandson, Tam and Big Muddy. Looks like he had loads of fun. They sure make kids "books" differently than what I recall. :wink:

Thanks we think he is pretty cute too and the book is a musical book that plays a tune while you read. He was so cute as he would bounce up and down to the music like he was dancing.

gcreekrch said:
Good photos all, third to last looks like a cow-buyer in the making. :D I think he favours Grandma also.

Is Grandpa using some sort of hair colouring or has life with Grandma been that easy? :? :p :lol:

That is his natural hair color so life has been good to him and so have I :wink:

How do you like the wooly chaps I made them and Grandpa figures a bath mat had to die to make them. :wink:

Latest posts