• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I know who Steve Moreland is..

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cowboykell

Reaction score
"Working Ranch" magazine was in yesterdays mail. Real nice article about an outfit in the Sandhills. There's a guy on a pinto horse with too much rope in his hand...looks a lot like Soapweed. Once again, nice write-up.

cowboykell said:
"Working Ranch" magazine was in yesterdays mail. Real nice article about an outfit in the Sandhills. There's a guy on a pinto horse with too much rope in his hand...looks a lot like Soapweed. Once again, nice write-up.

My only excuse is that it was a small pen to rope in, and that I needed to catch both hind feet for our deal to work. Substance over style is my story, and I'm stickin' to it. :wink: :)

soapweed i enjoyed the artical , and speaking of highway 20 if your in rock county stop by , ill be moving up that way come sat

I read the article at my brother's on Sunday. Nice way to spend Father's Day. Met my niece's boyfriend a nice man from South Dakota. We discussed your gizmo and the Nord Fork. I think both have merits.

Latest posts