• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I never said

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
I was a Mechanic, and I've got the scars to prove it. :D :D

In one of Baxter Blacks back pages in the Western Horseman he explains 3 occupations he never claimed to be and what the scars are that prove it.

Pretty funny, Have you got anything you never claimed to be with the scars to prove it? :lol: :lol:

I barely avoided getting scarred many years ago at the bar when I told a girl that I wasn't a gynecologist but would certainly be willing to take a look at things :oops:

I never said I was a bronc stomper (bum knee)....a cutting torch operator (round burn marks from molten metal dropping on my arms and chest...long story), or a hay rake operator (flattened fingers while hitching the rake up to the drawbar).......but I can appreciate Silver's Amateur Gynecologist background! :wink:

all of my scar's other than surgical,i earned from the school of hard knocks :wink: :lol:

one thing about getting a scar, you usually don't do it again :lol:

Several years ago I had some ticker surgery and one of the nurses gave me a bumper sticker that says "Scars are tatoos with better stories"!

Come on guys! Where is your spirit of adventure? I hear some young guys say scars are real 'chick magnets'......and worth the pain!

Or, is this the 'over the hill' crowd who doesn't see the value??

I never said I was a Motocross racer, and I have the scars to prove it. :eek:

Most of mine are doctor related as well. I did try to burn my thumb off at a 8 am welding class on a Friday morning after a Rodeo club dance the nigh before.

I wonder, was B Ward and hubby in that class? :?

Lots of things I can't do well.

Log sawing contest caused near removal of thumb.

Auto leveling loading dock bites hand.

Knuckles rapped on propellor starting plane causes pain.

Mental scars falling through creek hauling water.

Cow kick causes reocurring wrist problems.

Bad lifting technique results in reocuring disk issues.

Not much left for me to do. :???:

per said:
Lots of things I can't do well.

Log sawing contest caused near removal of thumb.

Auto leveling loading dock bites hand.

Knuckles rapped on propellor starting plane causes pain.

Mental scars falling through creek hauling water.

Cow kick causes reocurring wrist problems.

Bad lifting technique results in reocuring disk issues.

Not much left for me to do. :???:

GEEZ your a wreck. :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder if Gcreek will say "I never said I was a rodeo clown after he calves out his new wolf eating hfrs. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't get mad a me,D, I just gotta laugh. :lol: :lol:

I'm sure he didn't breed them to his bucking bulls and if they are he will probably want to buy them back for rodeo stock. :wink: :lol: :lol:

I have several small ones on my writst, knuckles, knee and upper arm from the Dr digging out BB's after being shot with a shotgun....

jigs said:
I have several small ones on my writst, knuckles, knee and upper arm from the Dr digging out BB's after being shot with a shotgun....

Was this before or after you proposed?

Latest posts