• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

im still kickin

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cowhunter

Reaction score
A little. My wife stays home with me and trys to work off her laptop. I finly got her to work a half a day. I got a port now witch I like. Cows and calfs lookin good. Need help tryin to get up so I can walk with a walker. Sorry yall aint heared from me but I quit shakin 5 mins ago. Been enjoyin workin on the old bronco. Got all fluid changed trany leeks a little but shifts and works well. Maybe the old cork gasket is bad. Waitin on the new tires and stock rims to get in. They said it will take 33,s with out cuttin the fenders. Then the boddys comein off. Any how, I'm back as a invalid. The lord still loves me and me him. Hope all is well with yall and yall r gettin blessed as well. I hurt only a little. Nothin a oxy k 15 ml won't cure. Indian joe of river login fame came to see me and won't to rent my mill. He sells a pile of t shirts. Please some body say I'm liein so I can post a pic of me and him. I've been buddys for 25 year. He's a real nice old hippy but he will strike out if corned. I'm sure glad to see him doin well. Any questions ?

Glad to hear your still kickin Cowhunter got on yesterday just to check up on you! Those ole bronco's are tough yall are made for each other! Keeping you in my prayers.

Gizmom

Thankyall for the encuragement. It did get a little bugery in the hospital. I had a big old black nurse named leroy. He's old but like a mule. What ever u hook him to is goin to move. My walker got away from me and hit the floor like a pack of1 by 12s. It scared me but aint hurt. Leroy scooped me up and got me in bed. We had just had 200lbs smokedlink pork and venision. I give leroy a mess and he loved it. I told him not to run out.

Goes to show you can't keep a good man down.

Good to hear from you Cowhunter, waiting to hear some more stories of your wild days. :wink:

Glad to hear you're still kickin' and hangin' in there and makin' progress. I'd like to see some pics of the progress on that Bronc. I had a '72 Ford 1/2 ton 4WD, I sure miss it. Much the same, mechanically as a Bronco. I liked bein' able to sit on the inside of the fender with my feet on the frame. One of these days I'd like to get another one or a square (66-77) Bronco. Hang Tuff.

Leroy scooped me up and got me in bed.

we meet new friends in worst places..

:)

glad to hear you still have enough energy to work on you bronco...

I started on a B II this spring.. but haven't touched it all summer.. to hot out..

cowhunter said:
Thankyall for the encuragement. It did get a little bugery in the hospital. I had a big old black nurse named leroy. He's old but like a mule. What ever u hook him to is goin to move. My walker got away from me and hit the floor like a pack of1 by 12s. It scared me but aint hurt. Leroy scooped me up and got me in bed. We had just had 200lbs smokedlink pork and venision. I give leroy a mess and he loved it. I told him not to run out.

hope you didnt try any of that pinchin nurses behine stuff with that big ole nurse,,might not take kinddly to it :D :D

good luck

PS Glad to hear from you again,ole rooster :wink:

I'm so glad I've about quit shakein. The engine is comein to see me soon and I'll get some pics. As far as workin on the bronc. I'm just the boss. I've been under it on a creeper twice with a pic tryin to free up a 20 year old grease fittin or to. Got all fittins workin good and all fluid changed. The c4 trans was bone dry it had set for years and I'm hopein the cork gasket was just bad. When we put fluid in it, it shifted and ran well. I hope to change the gasket and filter tomorry and maybe it will cure the leak. Then its off to start the off frame restro. The motor runs so good I think I'm just goin to put valve stem seals in. It and pull it out and paint it. But with all this said, I'd give it away if only I could pull up on my little mare. Track a cow and rare back and pop comein and goin with my old 12 ft cowwhipe. But I'm afeared it will never happen

About time to tell us another good story cowhunter, hadn't heard a good whopper in awhile. :tiphat:

Got an uncle that is a vet down in Plant City, don't know if thats close to you or not, he still calf ropes, think he's in his mid 60's.

They's a transplanted cracker bought a rock farm up the road a piece, calls it the No Nuttin' Ranch, can't think of his name for some reason.

Anyhow, good to see your gettin' back at it.

Have a goodin' and God bless ya.

My new pistal might be here soon. My cusin sent it by friend to give to his sister that's my wifes boss. She's going to call when it gets here. I bet she's haulin it around in her purse. Tipical woman.

A pic for cowhunters pleasure.
July10-2547.jpg

Little Cowhunter said:
My daddy was so funny!

Well that would have quite a bit to do with why we kinda liked him on here! :)

Plus he had a solid side to him that only comes from lots of experience. Some good experience and some a little tougher.

Here's hoping you will be able to recall lots of good memories about him.

Latest posts