• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Is Gretchen Wilson un- patriotic?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
Since Gretchen can buy her underware at Walmart Half price and still look sexy does that make her Un Patriotic? I guess that would include her fans as well.

Big Muddy rancher said:
Since Gterchen can buy her underware at Walmart Half price and still look sexy does that make her Un Patriotic? I guess that would include her fans as well.

Just as Tyson is responsible under the law for PSA violations of giving preference to some sellers and not the sellers, Walmart is responsible to the law as well, not Gretchen.

Maybe you should read the law again, BMR instead of worrying your little mind about Gretchen. Tam might be in a better mood if you do.

Big Muddy rancher said:
Since Gretchen can buy her underware at Walmart Half price and still look sexy does that make her Un Patriotic? I guess that would include her fans as well.

Who's Gretchan Wilson? And what makes her undies so neat :???:

Oldtimer said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

What cave you been hidin'in OT? Redneck woman, All jacked up,Here for the party and Home wrecker.

Sandhusker said:
I don't think she's that hot. Maybe she needs to buy her undies someplace else..........

I wasn't the one that said she was sexy it's a line of one of her songs.
The point I was making was she was promoting Walmart. To some on this board that is one step down from treason.

Big Muddy rancher said:
Oldtimer said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

What cave you been hidin'in OT? Redneck woman, All jacked up,Here for the party and Home wrecker.

Rebas closer to my style-- ain't no use in dreaming about undies you couldn't do anything with anyway Big Muddy :wink: :lol:

Oldtimer said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
Oldtimer said:

Rebas closer to my style-- ain't no use in dreaming about undies you couldn't do anything with anyway Big Muddy :wink: :lol:

Whose dreamin' now :roll:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Oldtimer said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

She's at least closer to OUR age- makes fantasyzing a little more realistic-- but then I can remember when Loretta Lynn looked young when she was producing rodeos singing the "Bad Brahma Bull" and sending shivers down bullriders backs :shock: :lol:

Oldtimer said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
Oldtimer said:

She's at least closer to OUR age- makes fantasyzing a little more realistic-- but then I can remember when Loretta Lynn looked young when she was producing rodeos singing the "Bad Brahma Bull" and sending shivers down bullriders backs :shock: :lol:

I heard you had the HOTS for Minnie Pearl :!: :lol: :lol:

Big Muddy rancher said:

With your analogy, fans that were present at the Dixie Chicks concert when they denounced the war and the president must share the same views as they did, right? :roll:

When you shop at Walmart, BMR, do you add into the cost of your purchase the added amount it takes of your money to provide health care for some of their employees? You didn't? Hmmm...it must not bother you then, right? :shock:

the chief said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

With your analogy, fans that were present at the Dixie Chicks concert when they denounced the war and the president must share the same views as they did, right? :roll:

When you shop at Walmart, BMR, do you add into the cost of your purchase the added amount it takes of your money to provide health care for some of their employees? You didn't? Hmmm...it must not bother you then, right? :shock:

You see Chief up north in this civilized country All Walmart employees have health care.

Big Muddy rancher said:
the chief said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

You see Chief up north in this civilized country All Walmart employees have health care.

...and in Maryland, the courts have blocked the legislature from accomplishing the same thing.

I guess I don't know about Gretchen Wilson and her undies................................ But, her CDs and only her cds won't play in my cd player in our vehicle............
Have you heard anything about Carrie Underworld promoting vegitarian tee shirts??? I heard on Trent Luse about how she is selling tee shirts with a v on it for veritarians. That harvesting animals for food gives her the creeps.......
Has anyone heard anything on this????

Yep! Must have heard the same program you did-Katrina with Trent Luse. So I did like Carries music,but not any more.

Faster horses said:
Country music isn't really 'country' anymore. :mad:

Not arguing and I agree, but I've been hearing that for 30 years.

While watching the free Gretchen concert on Direct TV this month, a friend of mine commented that she looks like she could use a good "Scrubbing" with "Octagon" soap.

She's not a great singer but gets the job done with her enthusiasm.

Latest posts