• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

It's a contest, folks!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I don't know yet. S O R R Y!!!

I can't get ahold of my compadre that is to pick the winner.

I can't judge these because someone will say I'm playing favorites.
Right?
I like to head off trouble before it gets here. :wink:

So, we'll know in due time...me included!!!

Thanks for your interest!!! :p

We're waiting....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Cruel joke, eh?? You mean like the night your pickup burned up,
TX TIBBS...with your underwear hanging from the antenna? :lol2:
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

It's no joke, but the guy won't be home to look at everything
until next week...

Ain't suspense awful??????

I truly am sorry.

TXTibbs said:
NO...my pants! My friend borrowed my pants!!! I don't lend out my underware! :roll: :eek: :shock: :? :shock: :eek:

You don't?? :shock: And here we thought Texans were supposed to be real hospitable.

Latest posts