• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Its a soaker

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cowboyup

Reaction score
Started drizzling Yesterday and so far we have gotten about an inch. Snow down to below the timberline just about my brothers house.

We sure needed it as some of my pastures had already burnt up. Still waiting to see what effect it had on the wheat as what has come up is real sketchy. Hope all of you are getting some to :D

Glad to hear you got some rain cowboyup. We are just getting drilled by a real heavy thunderstorm for bout the last 45 mins. Rain gauge is well over the 2 inch mark and its still pouring. :) :) :)

We finally got some rain overnite here,too. :D :D Still coming down, but looks like at least an inch ,so far. :D
Let's see???? It's Sunday....... it's too wet to do much outside...... should I work in the shop.....or go back to bed....?????

That's a tough one. :???: :???: :wink: :wink:

we got 1/2", foggy now. Just got off of the phone with some folks from Big Timber, they got from an inch to two inches through out the county. Looks like it moved north into the Big Muddy from there. Chance of more every day this week

We got another 4/10ths during the night- still really cloudy out there, so it could just turn loose again.....Sounds like about everywhere in the state got some moisture out of this system--some got over 2 inchs....

We got .90 here in northern Montana, boy we sure needed it bad too. Just came in the nick of time as things were turning dry real quick. Maybe it will keep coming, temps look good this coming week to - 70's. Hope you get some rain soon FH.

Looks by the rain gauge we ended up with a little over 3 inches. Water is lying everywhere. Should make the grass grow!!! Ill post some pictures

Checked the rain guage and we actually got only 7/10th's. Folks 10 miles south got 3 inches. 7/10th's is good, don't get me wrong. :D
As for my Sunday nap.......so far today, I have fixed a garden tiller, a lawnmower, two Jap dirtbikes and a weed-wacker. Nice relaxing afternoon working on that $%^&$# metric ^&%$%$#@. :cry: :cry: :cry: :wink:

Tim dont ya know ya arent suppose to work on that stuff on Sunday?. :wink: We just had another heck of a rain move through here. Everything looks like a lake....just took some pics Ill post them

Good for you, Mrs. Greg. I think we've missed more than we've received.
It was a nice day today, then clouded up and we got about one tenth of an inch. I hope it isn't done and we'll get more tonight.

We are in okay shape, but an inch of rain would be welcome.

As Wylie Gustafson would say "yahoo!" (you know the internet search company). We had a pretty good rain overnight thankfully.

It doesn't take a lot to please ranchers does it? :wink:

Now off to move some cows, on a nice Memorial Day.

.35" here last night. Every little bit helps and we are thankful for it. At the rate things are going there won't be much haying going on. Even the new grass is starting to crunch under your feet like it's Aug already! :(

Faster horses said:
Good for you, Tap. Too muddy here to move any cows today.
We got at least half an inch.

YIPPEE!!!

I hope everyone else got some rain, too.
Soapweed? Did you get any moisture?

We are glad that you folks are getting some much-needed rain. We missed another good chance last night, but at least we didn't get any tornadoes or hail. It's still green around here, but starting to look a bit stressed.

Tap and FH you guys are rain piggies...glad you got a good shot! I'm glad John SD got some too!!!

We got a shower, but not even enough to make mud.

The show the lightening put on was quite spectacular!!!!

Yesterday we went to a Graduation in Mandan, ND, and some fellow ranchers about 15-20 miles south of Mandan reported they had golf ball to softball size hail Saturday night. I'm glad we missed out on that!

Happy Memorial Day...keep our vets and soldiers in your thoughts and prayers...

Cheers---

TTB :wink:

Rain piggies, that's cute but I think FH and Tap just finally got lucky. It guys like Manitoba rancher and Oldtimer that are the "HOGS". Everyday the have to tell us how much more they got

Latest posts