• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

It's been a loooong winter

Help Support Ranchers.net:

3words

Reaction score
I agree with you 2,i hardly ever come to this website anymore.Nobody ever really posts anything,everyone is gone,i think this website is dying.

AC Diesel

Reaction score
Dying or not those are the funniest pics I've seen on here since I started posting.
Big Muddy I hope this winter doesn't get to long for you, it might be scary to think what you could conjur up :lol:

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
Still Priceless after all this time!!!!!
I can't believe that was 2009.
I asked my daughter that was in on the deal with me and she was surprised as well.
Haven't shot a coyote this winter, I didn't want to bait them in as I have a new Border Collie pup that needs out first thing in the morning and any I see in the hills are moving 100 miles/hour when the bust out. No snow so it would be tough to snare I think.

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
I can't believe that was 2009.
I asked my daughter that was in on the deal with me and she was surprised as well.
Haven't shot a coyote this winter, I didn't want to bait them in as I have a new Border Collie pup that needs out first thing in the morning and any I see in the hills are moving 100 miles/hour when the bust out. No snow so it would be tough to snare I think.
Pictures of your new pup!!

Latest posts