• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

It's been a loooong winter

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I agree with you 2,i hardly ever come to this website anymore.Nobody ever really posts anything,everyone is gone,i think this website is dying.

Dying or not those are the funniest pics I've seen on here since I started posting.
Big Muddy I hope this winter doesn't get to long for you, it might be scary to think what you could conjur up :lol:

Still Priceless after all this time!!!!!
I can't believe that was 2009.
I asked my daughter that was in on the deal with me and she was surprised as well.
Haven't shot a coyote this winter, I didn't want to bait them in as I have a new Border Collie pup that needs out first thing in the morning and any I see in the hills are moving 100 miles/hour when the bust out. No snow so it would be tough to snare I think.

I can't believe that was 2009.
I asked my daughter that was in on the deal with me and she was surprised as well.
Haven't shot a coyote this winter, I didn't want to bait them in as I have a new Border Collie pup that needs out first thing in the morning and any I see in the hills are moving 100 miles/hour when the bust out. No snow so it would be tough to snare I think.
Pictures of your new pup!!

Kind of weird reading something I wrote at age 15. Nearly impossible to comprehend that it's been that long ago. Was really a thriving website back in the day. Kind of before the advent of all the really big social media sites, or at least before their adoption hit critical mass.

And then, even though I've pretty near doubled in age and got a wife and 3 kiddos to show for it, I'm still fiddling with finding ways to stay connected to cows and go out and knock down a coyote now and then.

Latest posts