• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

It's been a loooong winter

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
Leanin' H told me to go train a dog team so I tried. Can't get them to pull very good.
March72009coyotes002.jpg

Frosty says"Don't eat yellow snow"
March72009coyotes003.jpg

Playing with Santa
March72009coyotes004.jpg

If I could climb I could get that Puddy Cat
March72009coyotes005.jpg

Who needs flamingos
March72009coyotes006.jpg

I taught this one to roll over.
March72009coyotes007.jpg

A bunch of pups in the bucket. Don't they look happy?
March72009coyotes013.jpg

You need some heat and sunshine soon. Good thing the long winter makes you very humorous. Good hunting! :shock: :D :D :clap: :cowboy: :wink:

I'm speechless, just speechless. It has been a LOOOONG winter for ya', let's hope you get a break soon :lol: .

:dunce: :drink: :help: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

You need to visit the daughter in Sylvan Lake this summer,take a nice quiet break......

Evening BMR. It's D' here

Little bow told me I just had to look at how your winter has been going for you.

I see you have been putting up your lawn ornaments out :lol: :lol: :lol:

Little bow said it looked like you are still waiting for Christmas :lol: :lol:

Good to see you have a good sense of humor :!: :!:

Have a good one!!

You are the best dog trainer ever! They are so realistic and alive! :shock: On a more serious note; Seek help quickly! Lay off the large amounts of anti-freeze and funny pills. Head for a warmer climate and relax! I want ya to know that is one of the funniest things i have ever saw in my life! That was awesome! Ship those suckers down here UPS cause we have a $20 bounty on em'!

leanin' H said:
You are the best dog trainer ever! They are so realistic and alive! :shock: On a more serious note; Seek help quickly! Lay off the large amounts of anti-freeze and funny pills. Head for a warmer climate and relax! I want ya to know that is one of the funniest things i have ever saw in my life! That was awesome! Ship those suckers down here UPS cause we have a $20 bounty on em'!

Could I just ship the tails?

Naw, the ears! We'd probably end up in some multinational incident with fish & wildlife and peta involved after a anonymous tip from Gcreek! If thumping yotes and posing them in various frozen states was an olympic sport you just won gold! :D

Ain't that the truth, gcreekrch! I can remember the days those nice puppies could be worth up to $80 or so each. And that was back when $$$ were real money.

BMR, looks like you have enough pet poses there to start your own line of unique Christmas greeting cards. :wink: :p

Holy smoke BMR, either turn yourself in to the asylum or come down here and start poppin' mine. Some very nice poses there! I like the Christmas card idea. I agree, it has been far to long a winter for you. But before everything warms up and melts there, I'd get those pups buried! :shock: :D How many you get shot this winter?

MYT Farms said:
Holy smoke BMR, either turn yourself in to the asylum or come down here and start poppin' mine. Some very nice poses there! I like the Christmas card idea. I agree, it has been far to long a winter for you. But before everything warms up and melts there, I'd get those pups buried! :shock: :D How many you get shot this winter?

20 out the upstairs back door. In my underwear. :shock:

Guess I should have posed with my rifle and hunting gear. :eek:

Big Muddy rancher said:
MYT Farms said:

20 out the upstairs back door. In my underwear. :shock:

Guess I should have posed with my rifle and hunting gear. :eek:

Boy, now on google earth we're gonna have a naked Kola and BMR in his boxers holding a rifle! :lol: Well, I spose with the temps up there you prolly wear you long johns?

Latest posts