• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Japan looking to buy beef with traceback

Help Support Ranchers.net:

YUP has a lot of nerve posting a malicious statement like this ! NO FACTS,NO SOURCE & NOT ENOUGH GUTS to sign their statement. I wonder what kind of an industry we are destined for with clowns like this trying to tear everything down!!!!!!!!! :mad:

This article indicates it was raised in Japan- unless it was imported very young...... Some BSE and testing remarks in the talk part below the story....

http://www.japantoday.com/e/?content=news&cat=&id=329065

cowsense said:
YUP has a lot of nerve posting a malicious statement like this ! NO FACTS,NO SOURCE & NOT ENOUGH GUTS to sign their statement. I wonder what kind of an industry we are destined for with clowns like this trying to tear everything down!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Your worried about if yup signs their name hell I looked up cowsense in the phonebook guess what no one with that last name either?

You wonder what kind of industry we are headed for with all the bad talking we take from canadians its a wonder you would want to send us any beef.\

It seems to me a double standard you canadians can bad mouth us and its fine and dandy but if we do it in return we are total assholes go look in the mirror bet you see a hypocrite...

Denny Blowers said:
cowsense said:

Your worried about if yup signs their name hell I looked up cowsense in the phonebook guess what no one with that last name either?

You wonder what kind of industry we are headed for with all the bad talking we take from canadians its a wonder you would want to send us any beef.\

It seems to me a double standard you canadians can bad mouth us and its fine and dandy but if we do it in return we are total assholes go look in the mirror bet you see a hypocrite...

The BIG difference is the Canadians are bringing facts to this site while yup and others do it with typical coffee shop gossip.

Denny Blowers- Whoa, settle down! I did not call down your industry or your producers. What I did was to point out a deliberate lie by someone hiding under the guest designation. Read YUP's other posts and decide if he has a legitimate agenda or is trolling to raise trouble!! I do realize that we are dealing with emotional subjects when we discuss resumed trade and the ongoing saga of BSE, but I cannot in good conscience sit back and watch someone post deliberate lies! Have a good day! :roll:

The BIG difference is the Canadians are bringing facts to this site while yup and others do it with typical coffee shop gossip.Sorry GUYS FROM CANADA,THE Hoards Dairymen Magazine Had this Article in about how the Canadians were taking over the Heifer export market because of the cheaper DOLLAR in Canada.That was about 1996.Hey you can also dig up the info in GOOGLE by using SEARCH the web.

Latest posts