• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

July 4th- Happy Independence Day

Help Support Ranchers.net:

leanin' H

Reaction score
Happy 4th of July to all my Ranchers friends! We always have a little shindig out here in our town. Anyone wno has ties to the area trys to come back and it turns into kind of a reunion of sorts. We have an 8K footrace after the flag raising, re-inact the pony express, then a breakfast, a parade, a program and games and booths all afternoon. Then baseball and a big town roast beef supper. Hope you all can enjoy family, your towns and the country tomorrow. Tell every soldier and every veteran you meet THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS! To any of you who are Veterans, THANKS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!! We are blessed to live in America! I love my country and I am proud to know ya'll! (Even the Canadians) :D (Well, most of them) :wink: Stay safe, Pray for rain and have a fine day!

Regards from the H's :D

RIGHT BACK AT YA, H!!! HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY...NO FIREWORKS HERE IN MOST OF SW MONTANA AS WE ARE ALL UNDER STAGE I FIRE RESTRICTIONS...DOESN'T BOTHER THIS NURSE AS I DREAD THE AVOIDABLE ACCIDENTS THAT COME EACH JULY 4TH FROM UNSUPERVISED KIDS PLAYING WITH FIRECRACKERS!! HOWEVER, THE RODEO AND PARTYING WILL KEEP ME PLENTY BUSY IN THE ER!! STAY SAFE AND THANK YOU FOR THE HEARTFELT THANKS TO OUR TROOPS AND VETS...WILL PASS THIS ON TO MY MARINE!! :D

Happy Fourth of July to you, Leanin' H, and to everyone else on Ranchers.net.

What a great country we live in! As current occupiers of these great United States, it is up to all of us to do our patriotic duty to keep it the way our forefathers left it for us. Besides it being our special endowed privilege, voting should also be considered our civic duty. Anyone who doesn't have the conviction to go to the polls to vote, has absolutely no right to ever complain as to the way the political winds blow.

Have a great Fourth, everyone. :)

Happy 4th everyone!! And yes, a HUGE thankyou to all of veterans and servicepeople. Hope everyone has a great day.

Happy 4th to everyone!! And a hearty thank you to our military for
the opportunity to celebrate the 4th of July.

We have a double celebration at our house on the 4th as it is
Mr. FH's birthday. He can't remember anyone else's birthday so
we always remind him that the Good Lord birthed him on a day
he could remember or he wouldn't even know when his
was. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope everyone takes time out today to spend with their families and friends. America is still the greatest country in the world. God Bless us all and be safe.

Happy Independence Day to all on Ranchers. May all of you have a safe and happy holiday.

I'd also like to ask that you keep our unsung heroes in your thoughts as well. From the firefighters that are doing what they do to try and save precious acres and memories, to the linemen (even the Canadian ones :p ) who have volunteered to be away from family and friends on this holiday, to help with the cleanup and restoration efforts from Indiana to the Atlantic.

Soapweed Wrote

What a great country we live in! As current occupiers of these great United States, it is up to all of us to do our patriotic duty to keep it the way our forefathers left it for us. Besides it being our special endowed privilege, voting should also be considered our civic duty. Anyone who doesn't have the conviction to go to the polls to vote, has absolutely no right to ever complain as to the way the political winds blow.

I'll dang sure 2nd that thought
HAPPY 4th

A Happy and Blessed US Independence Day to all and a very happy birthday to Mr. FH and any others celebrating their bd today!

It seems not to be getting quite so warm today, tho it was 90% at 9:AM, it dropped a few, and as of an your ago was still at 87%. It probably will go higher later on, unless we are 'blessed' with a T-storm. We sure don't need lightning or hail, but clouds and even a little rain would be appreciated.

And so many of us could be very generous and happy to absorb several inches of that damaging excessive rain some areas have received recently, is my guess.

Midland goes all out for Memorial Day, then focuses more on harvest and work till after Labor Day for the annual celebration sometime in Sept.

Probably for the first time in 55 years, maybe actually 58, I'm really content to just stay at home. Nothing offered in the area seems worth the misery of this heat and humidity, not any less, the joint pain walking is causing. Catching up on laundry and reading isn't hurting my feelings, either.

Then, back to moving cattle to 'summer' pastures, A-I-ing, and fence repairs, turning out bulls, typical summer work and looking forward to a few days at NCBA meeting, then Cheyenne Frontier Days final weekend!

mrj

Latest posts