• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Just for the idiot...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hopalong said:
It is also obious that they now nothing about condensation forming on an aircraft, I/E icing!!!!!!!!and how this condensation follows the arircraft leaving a contrail.
If they were sprayiing any thing there would be enough residue to kill anyone coming in contact with that aircraft upon landing, or are they flying the plane through a special in air car wash? :roll:

it is not just anything.. it is barium.. which reacts violently to moisture and oxygen ...

spraying barium into a contrail would cause a violent reaction... :?

My point was if they were using any dangerous chemical there would be residue on the plane itself.
I have a fellow pilot who is a crop duster, he washes his planes after every use and deals with the epa all the time has to have a special area for drainage.
Has to wear protective clothing to clean them, and that is just minor pesticides or such

Steve you can't argue with the ignorant like shamooo, they lack enough brain power to understand the truth.

I haven't wasted the time reading any of the posted crapola to try to understand the subject, but exactly why would it be to our government's advantage to spray us with barium?

Having said that, I do recall a personal experience with barium and spraying, but it was in anticipation of a series of x-rays.

I Luv Herfrds said:
Steve you can't argue with the ignorant like shamooo, they lack enough brain power to understand the truth.

my intent wasn't to argue with him, it was more to show others how ridicules his claim was..

I Luv Herfrds said:

No one knows why the military is doing it but they are doing it.

It is right above your head early in the mornings and late evenings in many regions of the country.

Start looking up. The contrails would disipate in a few minutes. these do not. They stay around and form clouds.

I am only a messenger on this. the research is being done by retired scientists etc in their spare time as the epa says it is not happening. believe what you want.

but, ganging up on me and calling me stupid will not change the fact that this is happening.

Whitewing said:
I haven't wasted the time reading any of the posted crapola to try to understand the subject, but exactly why would it be to our government's advantage to spray us with barium?

Having said that, I do recall a personal experience with barium and spraying, but it was in anticipation of a series of x-rays.

remember you are not from America...Or so you claim...

nonothing said:
Whitewing said:

remember you are not from America...Or so you claim...

Or so I claim? I've never claimed I'm not from America. I'm an American by birth and hold an American passport. Do you doubt it? Next I'm sure I'll be asked to send a copy of my passport to Steve (trusted conservative on the forum) so he can verify it.

Asshat.

shaumei said:
but, ganging up on me and calling me stupid will not change the fact that this is happening.

you often use the word "FACT"

yet when shown "Facts" you ignore them, and bring up innuendo?

Why?

are you confused?

So let's get this right sham. Are you claiming that everyone is calling you names and you have been above board and not called people names..is that what you are saying.

It looks to me the old board members have read your claims and you have refused to look at anything they put forth.

Nice, so what are you scared of?

Larrry said:
So let's get this right sham. Are you claiming that everyone is calling you names and you have been above board and not called people names..is that what you are saying.

It looks to me the old board members have read your claims and you have refused to look at anything they put forth.

Nice, so what are you scared of?

I do believe it was his very first post in which he said if we doubted the accuracy of his claims, we were nothing more than morons. It went downhill from there.

Oh Shamu, for what it's worth, you came here making those claims as though they were something new to all of us. They weren't. Anyone who has spent any time on the net, and especially in any of the million or so chat rooms available on-line, has seen the same drivel posted a thousand times.

There's a saying that the logical explanation for what happened during a given event usually turns out to be the simplest explanation.

I believe that after a decade or so of treating terror attacks as crime scenes....the first WTC bombing, Kobar Towers, the USS Cole, the bombings of our embassies in Africa, etc., that our anti-terror system was fat, lazy, and ineffecient....still is to some degree as demonstrated by recent events.

We missed clues all along the way. Relatively minor events that could have stopped the entire process, didn't happen.....one of the key terror suspects stopped by State Troopers within a day or so without proper liscensing etc and let go. The 20th hijacker arrested beforehand for suspicious activities but a judge ruled we couldn't look at what he had on his laptop. I could probably name 50 more things that probably could have prevented what happened on that day...many of them are in the Senate 9-11 Commission Report.

In the end we didn't stop the process and we got stung.

But to come here and claim that Israeli agents (with the tacit knowledge of the White House) armed WTC 1, WTC 2, and WTC 7 with explosives, and then somehow flew jets into the buildings and the Pentagon as a diverson (oh, that's right, that was a missle that hit the Pentagon.....tell that to Ted Olsen who I imagine is still looking for his missing wife's flight) stretches the human imagination as well as my patience and tolerance.

How many people would have to be in on this conspiracy to make the whole thing work? Thousands, hundreds, dozens?

It doesn't matter. You're insane Shamu. There are treatment centers.

Latest posts