• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Just for you gunslinger

Help Support Ranchers.net:

T: "You stated that live cattle would have been coming in simultaniously with boxed beef if it had not been for R-CALF. Mar. 2005 is a long way from being simultanious with Sept.2003. Talk about trying to decieve. We all know that the injunction kept the border closed for four months, you are the one who is saying that R-CALF kept it closed longer."

Tommy,

When R-CULT takes credit for keeping the Canadian border closed to live cattle after USDA originally "PROPOSED" to opening it, are they lying?

You can't have it both ways Tommy! You can't support R-CULT in their argument that they kept the Canadian border closed since USDA originally announced their plans to open it and argue here that they only kept it closed for a short period of time. YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS.

Either R-CULT is lying to their members or you are lying now. You sort it out.

Conman: "Yes, SH, I probably said that. Now put it into context. Words or thoughts do not mean a whole lot as quotes unless they are quoted in context. Why do you stoop to such a low tactic in your arguing? Could it be you have no good arguments? I could lay out another scenario and say something else that holds only in that scenario. Will you take it out of context and argue again this same argument?"

Nobody is fooled by your illusionist defense of being "taken out of context". I asked you if you said it and you said "yes". Now you want to say it was taken out of context. Hahaha! Nobody's buying your deception anymore Conman. You have been exposed more times than Pamela Anderson.

~SH~

SH... You can't support R-CULT in their argument that they kept the Canadian border closed since USDA originally announced their plans to open it and argue here that they only kept it closed for a short period of time.

Scott what is so hard for you to understand? The USDA's FINAL RULE was in Dec. 2004 and was to be implemented in Mar. 2005.

Can't you read Scott? Why do you keep ignoring my question?
What does the word proposed mean?

Tommy,

You posted it yourself............

On November 4, 2003 USDA published a proposed rule seeking to designate Canada as a 'minimal-risk' country for BSE and seeking to permit the importation of fed and feeder cattle less than 30 months of age, as well as beef products from animals of all ages under certain conditions.

This is when R-CULT's wheels were placed in motion. Why do you try to deny this Tommy? Because Canadian imports didn't have the affect on our markets that your lying R-CULT claimed? Is that why? Why do you want to create the illusion that R-CULT had very little affect on keeping the border while they were telling their members that they were the reason it was closed as long as it was? You can't have it both ways Tommy!

I know exactly what proposed means. USDA's proposal was to open the border to live cattle and that is when R-CULT started their legal action to stop Canadian imports.

~SH~

Tommy said:
SH... You can't support R-CULT in their argument that they kept the Canadian border closed since USDA originally announced their plans to open it and argue here that they only kept it closed for a short period of time.

Scott what is so hard for you to understand? The USDA's FINAL RULE was in Dec. 2004 and was to be implemented in Mar. 2005.

Can't you read Scott? Why do you keep ignoring my question?
What does the word proposed mean?

Tommy, you might have to wait a little while on the answer while SH goes and rewrites the definition in his dictionary so it fits his argument.

Latest posts