• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Just me and tom S

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
This is sort of neat tom we can see who is browsing or should I say grazing the site. But I ahve to go as we had a late start this morn after a short night.

Just trying to get used to this new stuff, I'm starting to come around after less than a 24 hour period. First I was overwhelmed with the lists but getting it down to an art now. Raining here today so kind of boring, got to go out soon and get wet. Wonder if it'll get icy? Got one cow in the sick pen now that sprained a front leg a few weeks ago on the ice, don't need any more.

Go to the profile link at the top of this page and when your profile comes up scroll down to the signature box. Put anything in and it'll always be at the bottom of your posts. Make sure you scroll to the bottom of the profile page and hit submit after you type or paste something in.

Big Muddy rancher said:
Tom how do you put those little sayings dwn at the bottom of your post.

What you gonna put-- Big Canuck from the Big Beaver in the Big Valley :lol:

Oldtimer said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

Oldtimer, We live in the Big Muddy Valley near the NWMP post of Big Muddy, We used to get mail here and the odd letter still comes adressed to the Big Muddy. We now get mail and groceries in Big Beaver 20 miles away.
My signature is just for you.

Oldtimer said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

say OLD TIMER Iwish I could write those little words as BMR sez at the bottom of his posts BIG DUMMY FROM BIG BEAVER nothing less would do...................good luck

Latest posts