• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Just wondering

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
While driving a tractor 'round and 'round the meadow this morning, I thought about the head honcho of Libya. His ancestors were probably involved in the same type of work as what I was doing today. One must have excelled at how he did the job, so was awarded the name "Mow More Cut Off Hay." Now the name has morphed into "Muammar Gaddafi." :roll: :wink:

:shock: :gag:--GROAN!!! You need to pay more attention to your haying and less time thinking!!! :wink: :lol:

gee count sickle strokes, heads of grass , numbers of seeds per head, number of leaves per plant, number plants per bale, number of cows per bale…. Could of thought about a lot of things, even how many explosions per minute your tractor engine was making :shock: :shock: :lol:

Careful. I was at JD today for parts (haven't started cutting yet as it rains every day) and their mechanic said he just got a baler in...
They forgot to lift the 3 point hitch arms and took out the PTO shaft, all the hoses and in his words, there were some shreds of wire from the wiring harness left. :lol:

Latest posts