• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Justin

Help Support Ranchers.net:

gcreekrch

Reaction score
Has anyone heard from him? About the last post he made was losing his haycrop and part of his grain to hail, hope things are OK there.

I have noticed he's been absent lately as well. I miss his wit and pictures. Hope all is well. I'll do some checking through my vast network of connections and see if i can turn anything up.

I've noticed he hasn't been on as well. I'm kind of worried about him.
I don't know how to find out if he's ok. We aren't that far apart
geographically, but I don't know his last name. But I'll do some
checking with folks around his area. I hope everything is okay
with him and his family.

I've made a few phone calls in Justin's neck of the woods. I may
have found him. I called and all I got was an answering machine.
Sounded like it could be him tho. :wink: :p :???:

I just hope he appreciates our concern and doesn't get upset
that he was found. I'll never tell who he is tho, IF it is who
I am calling.

Gee, that made sense. :p

I just hung up from talking to Justins wife. Everything
and everyone is fine, just busy. She said their wheat was young
enough that it went ahead and made after the hail storm and
they did get some hay to put up.

I told her we were concerned...and would be glad to have
Justin back posting.

Faster horses said:
I just hung up from talking to Justins wife. Everything
and everyone is fine, just busy. She said their wheat was young
enough that it went ahead and made after the hail storm and
they did get some hay to put up.

I told her we were concerned...

He's my face book buddy.... 8) Go figure, as much crapola he gives me!! :pretty:

leanin' H said:
Thanks from out here too! I miss that sucker. It's really too bad he isnt lazy like me and gcreek. Then he'd hang around here more. :D

well . . . lazy like gcreek anyway. That lazier-'n-a-pet-coon coot is likely just sitting in a air conditioned tractor cab making crop circles for the past who knows how long? But lazy like 'H is another whole new level of lazy so it's hard to use the two of them in the same example! :wink:

Funny thing is that I was just wondering about Justin about a day or so before this thread got started! Good to know that he's staying gainfully employed and off the streets!

But get back here and say hello to us all, will ya? :wave:

burnt said:
leanin' H said:
Thanks from out here too! I miss that sucker. It's really too bad he isnt lazy like me and gcreek. Then he'd hang around here more. :D

well . . . lazy like gcreek anyway. That lazier-'n-a-pet-coon coot is likely just sitting in a air conditioned tractor cab making crop circles for the past who knows how long? But lazy like 'H is another whole new level of lazy so it's hard to use the two of them in the same example! :wink:

Funny thing is that I was just wondering about Justin about a day or so before this thread got started! Good to know that he's staying gainfully employed and off the streets!

But get back here and say hello to us all, will ya? :wave:

I don't know if that young punk could keep up with old codgers like us Burnt. He's not got enough experience yet to look lazy and actually be getting a lot accomplished.

When Dad retired he would say that he had his day's work done by 8 AM........ he'd had a thought.....

Old age and treachery will overcome youth and brilliance any day of the week. :wink:

H, you be sure to save me a spot on one of your famous tractor/baler/bow 'n arrow deer hunts now won't ya? Some year when ya get them perfected I'll be down to try one myself. :lol: With a few modifications that mo-sheen should also cut, wrap and quick freeze a deer shouldn't it?

Latest posts