• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Late summer on the desert

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Desert monsoonal rains, well my Great grandfather had a home stead in bottom of Zion's Canyon. The sign is gone but it was where the fruit orchard is. late August and September rains and flash floods caused him to pack up and move to the balmy climate of Bear Lake Idaho.

Hobby rancher hahaha! That is one disparaging, red turning white, hot iron brand. Sure hope H has bull hide skin. He is leanin already and that kind of ugly lingo may topple him over.
Don't worry about 'H. He's very experienced in dealing with the characters on this forum.
He's had YEARS of experience to be exact and he's very good at it.
🤣

Exactly! And you ain't a cow man with no debt.😉

Excuses are like a holes, everybody has one but old H has more excuses to stay a hobby farmer and not a debt ridden, asset rich rancher than any I know! 😂😂😂😂😂
Hobby farmer? Hobby farmer? I live in an area that gets less storm annually then you slackers get in a month! I run cows in temps from over 100 F to -35 F! I live in one of the most remote and inhospitable places in the lower 48. I got my rancher in my little finger than a lot of you jokers have in your entire carcass. Heck, anybody can be successful with grass taller than the tractor in the hayfield and grass everywhere for cattle to eat. If I brought Webby and Gcreek to western Utah they cry for their momma's and run for the next plane ride home!!! I forget more about cows than you blabber mouths will know!!!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Hobby farmer! 🤬
I need to find new pals 😁😁😁😁

British Columbia is a guest resort compared to the west desert. Eastern Oregon is a day at the spa. If you two lived here you probably start a yoga studio or a Subaru dealership!!!!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Hobby farmer? Hobby farmer? I live in an area that gets less storm annually then you slackers get in a month! I run cows in temps from over 100 F to -35 F! I live in one of the most remote and inhospitable places in the lower 48. I got my rancher in my little finger than a lot of you jokers have in your entire carcass. Heck, anybody can be successful with grass taller than the tractor in the hayfield and grass everywhere for cattle to eat. If I brought Webby and Gcreek to western Utah they cry for their momma's and run for the next plane ride home!!! I forget more about cows than you blabber mouths will know!!!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Hobby farmer! 🤬
I need to find new pals 😁😁😁😁
That's all you can come up with? I agree with the forget part……😂😂😂

You still haven't SHOWN any new purchases to take advantage of the extra grass. Barditch is free grass too.

I knew an old rancher who used to trail his cows from here in town, 12 miles up to his ranch and permits every spring. It took a week if where had been any rain and the barditch had water in it. Because the road was fenced into a lane almost the entire way up and he'd let those cows eat it to the dirt. He was a great old man. Worked for him lots of years in my teens.

I freely admit I'm too damn conservative and need to get more cattle. But with the way the world is right now politically I'm not too keen to take on debt. And we been in this drought for so damn long, I'm still pretty gun shy about taking care of the grass.

Or H could apologize for his hurtful liberal yoga Suburu comments about patriotic Eastern Oregon and come up and learn to throw a big loop!:ROFLMAO:
Well wait a minute. Tell me about the start up cost and profit margins on these interesting business opportunities in Utah. A yoga studio and a Subaru dealership. Of course being in Utah I am sure that H will want to mange them. Probably a good idea with him being familiar with all the ins and outs of Utah business. As a sign of my good faith in his management skills I would be willing to invest one dollar cash money. Of course I would want a 50% share in the business. Some would say I am throwing my money away but I am willing to bet on H.

Latest posts