• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

lazy ace's and my new addition

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Turkey Track Bar

Reaction score
We'd like to introduce our new baby girl, Bricelyn. She was born on Sept 12 and weighed 7 pounds 8 ounces. She is a wonderful addition to our lives.

Cheers...

TTB :wink:

100_5349.jpg

DSC04989.jpg

Congratulations you two!!! Let the fun begin. Love the blanket saying; also she sure is a cutie!!!

About time you introduced her! It's a bib not a blanket, but she will have to grow abit to wear it. Our Cattlewomen's group makes and sells them.

Nicky said:
About time you introduced her! It's a bib not a blanket, but she will have to grow abit to wear it. Our Cattlewomen's group makes and sells them.

A Bib :shock:

We should get one for Haymaker, both the size and the sayin' would fit him. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol, it does look huge on her for sure, but once she can sit up and eat I'm sure it will fit just fine.

Congratulations! I'll bet your lives have lots of changes now! Just went to a baby shower this afternoon for a new one in our community, and what a crop of them recently. Great to see after a long time of few in our area, at least.

They are such fun to have around, and they grow so fast. You will blink a couple of times, and she will be in school. Enjoy her to the max!!!

mrj

thank you for the compliments and sorry it has taken awhile to reply back. she has been keeping us plenty busy :lol: Sorry faster horses but her hair is dark almost black, It must be just the photo that makes it look red

have a good one

lazy ace and ttb

Latest posts