• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Lets Try the Packers Right Here

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Lets Try The Packer Lovers Right Here.

• Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not Guilty

• undecided

• Total voters

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
The cattle men are the plaintiff's,~SH**~Agman & beefman are the accused,The charge is these packer lovers promote and protect packer interests,at the expense of the "CATTLE MAN" I say they are guilty as charged...................good luck

~SH**~,take the stand,you are charged with promoting packer interests,at the cost of the cattle man,how do you plead guilty or not guilty?.................good luck

HAY MAKER said:
~SH**~,take the stand,you are charged with promoting packer interests,at the cost of the cattle man,how do you plead guilty or not guilty?.................good luck

What is the over/under on his use of the words "blame" or "blamers"?

Sandhusker said:
HAY MAKER said:

What is the over/under on his use of the words "blame" or "blamers"?

We will determine that when we get his lying butt in the witness stand :wink: feel free to ask ~SH**~any questions that may have a bearing on the case.

Manitoba_Rancher said:
Haymaker,

Thought OT was the sherriff on Ranchers.net?

OT is the sherriff,and if ~SH**~is a no show then we will issue a warrant for his arrest and haul his packer loving ass in "Ranchers Court"......................good luck

The court has recieved information that ~SH**~is making a run for the Mexican border with some of his liberal packer loving cohorts,it is here by ordered that a warrant be issused for the arrest of one ~SH**~for impersonating a cattle man and evading arrest...........good luck

Next defendant,Mr agman ,you are charged with protecting and promoting packer interests at the cost of Cattle men how do you plead?Guilty or not Guilty..................good luck

The court has recieved information that all 3 defendants are attempting to flee,it is here by ordered that warrants be issused for all 3 defendants,for unlawful flight to avoid persecution,court stands adjourned until further notice..................good luck

HAY MAKER said:
The cattle men are the plaintiff's,~SH**~Agman & beefman are the accused,The charge is these packer lovers promote and protect packer interests,at the expense of the "CATTLE MAN" I say they are guilty as charged...................good luck

Haymaker;
You crack me up. For all the the time you spend on this board, you'd think sooner or later some of this good information you're getting (for free) would soak in.

I think I'll start a poll.

Should Haymaker go back outside and resume his normal spot bailing South Texas ditch weed along the highway?

Yes, send him back outside.
No, for entertainment value, he should stay inside and play on the computer.

Beefman[/b]

HAY MAKER said:
The court has recieved information that all 3 defendants are attempting to flee,it is here by ordered that warrants be issused for all 3 defendants,for unlawful flight to avoid persecution,court stands adjourned until further notice..................good luck

Sorry, but you information is no less accurate than your previous "Elmo" information concerning legal cases!!!!

Oh, before I get on the witness stand I will require that you must provide the court with a definition of "captive supply". No cut and paste allowed. Are you up to it? You are a funny man Haymaker. Being a confused and funny man makes it even funnier!!!!

haymaker,

heard that all three of your bandits have headed across the border into Mexico. If you send Ot after them he may get down there with some senoritas and tequilla and we may never hear from him again. After that picture of him I saw with the big 'stashe' he kinda looks like a senior. :wink:

Manitoba_Rancher said:
haymaker,

heard that all three of your bandits have headed across the border into Mexico. If you send Ot after them he may get down there with some senoritas and tequilla and we may never hear from him again. After that picture of him I saw with the big 'stashe' he kinda looks like a senior. :wink:

No manitoba-Rancher,there is only one fugitive,~SH**~we have information he is Mexico just south of the border in "piegras negras"and the Mexican officials are protecting him.The plan is to send some bounty hunters after him and drag his butt across the river and into custody............good luck

agman said:
HAY MAKER said:

Sorry, but you information is no less accurate than your previous "Elmo" information concerning legal cases!!!!

Oh, before I get on the witness stand I will require that you must provide the court with a definition of "captive supply". No cut and paste allowed. Are you up to it? You are a funny man Haymaker. Being a confused and funny man makes it even funnier!!!!

knock......knock......knock all rise the honorable Hay Maker presiding,you may be seated........First case #a35786 Cattle men versus Agman, Mr agman please approach the bench,you have been charged with Protecting and promoting Packer interests at the expense of Cattle men ,how do you plead? Not guilty your honor,let the record state mr agman pleads not guilty to the charge of protecting and promoting packer interests,Bond will be set at $100000,baliff take mr agman into custody.

Next case#a35787 Cattle men versus beefman,approach the bench mr beefman.How do you plead in the charge of protecting and promoting packer interests at the cost of Cattle men? Not guilty your honor,let the records show mr beefman has entered a plea of not guilty to the charges of promoting and protecting packer interests.Bond will be set at $5000 in your case mr beefman since you are providing information on ~SH**~s where abouts,baliff take mr beefman into custody.court is adjourned untill noon tomorrow at which time mr ~SH**~ will be apprehended and in the court room or we will try him by "proxy".

Manitoba_Rancher said:
haymaker,

MR- I'm not sure I want to go to Mexico or not- don't know if I can pack enough firepower...Watching the news it looks like they have a major drug war going right along the border- said the last 2 Chiefs of Police of Nuevo Laredo lasted only 6 hours before being assassinated- not much job security.....This old Gringo might not last long.....Sounds like a good place for ~SH~- he can baffle them with his "facts" :wink: ... :lol: :lol:

The court is now in session,Baliff call the first case ,In the case #a35769,where Cattle men versus ~SH**~we have bad news your honor,The men we sent to apprehend ~SH**~were fired upon as soon as they crossed the "Rio Grande"no one was hurt your honor except one of the boys lost a good horse ,shot dead center in the heart.Its a wonder some one did'nt get killed in all the gun fire I believe he has half the Mexican army protecting him down there,and our information was correct about him fleeing with a liberal cohort,seems like he has a female with him,an american national that uses the alias "canadian Tam"she was the one that spied us first and hollered "americans open fire"bout that time all hell broke loose,sounded like a young army along the mexican side,we never even had a chance to return fire,we lost the element of surprise when all hell broke loose,and barely made it to safety on the American side.We did get some more information on the male fugitive your honor he is calling himself "the lone wolf"................OK baliff get a message to an old friend of mine in "Eagle Pass"names "Red hawk" he is an apache tracker .............. We will post pone the Cattle men versus ~SH**~agman,beefman trial till further notice court is adjourned.............good luck

Oldtimer the only dope you have to worry about in Texas is the one that goes by the Alias of Haymaker. :wink: And the longer this thread go on the dopier he gets. :shock: If anyone has died in Texas lately it was probably from laughing at him :nod: :lol2:

Tam said:
Oldtimer the only dope you have to worry about in Texas is the one that goes by the Alias of Haymaker. :wink: And the longer this thread go on the dopier he gets. :shock: If anyone has died in Texas lately it was probably from laughing at him :nod: :lol2:

Over 50 Americans and 600 Mexican nationals kidnapped and missing just out of the Laredo area this year--Nothing to worry about... :???:

Oldtimer said:
Tam said:

Over 50 Americans and 600 Mexican nationals kidnapped and missing just out of the Laredo area this year--Nothing to worry about... :???:

Gee Oldtimer it didn't take you long to loose your sense of humor now did it. :roll:

MR- I'm not sure I want to go to Mexico or not- don't know if I can pack enough firepower...Watching the news it looks like they have a major drug war going right along the border- said the last 2 Chiefs of Police of Nuevo Laredo lasted only 6 hours before being assassinated- not much job security.....This old Gringo might not last long.....Sounds like a good place for ~SH~- he can baffle them with his "facts" ... :wink: :lol: :lol:

Heard on the radio that a courthouse in Texas has been ambushed and the white haired Judge dragged out kicking and screaming by SH and his sidekick TAM. :wink: The report said Tam kicked his butt right in the middle of the street! SH and Tam also freed Agman and Beefman. They are now known as the fabulous four!! :wink: :lol: :lol:

(Im no story teller like haymaker but I thought I better endit before Haymaker got carried away again :?

Latest posts