• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Lil Cowhunter

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
I was wondering if you had a copy of your Dad's pictures that he posted here on ranchers. I have inbox folder with them as I posted all his pictures for him. If you want them PM me your E mail address and I will forward them to you.

Speaking as just another face in the crowd, I just wanted to tell you, Little Cow Hunter, that I hope your Christmas was sweet, knowing that your Dad is with the "Birthday Boy". I know how rough it is when you feel your Dad's and Mom's absence at Christmas or any other time, but Christmas is one of the biggest reminders. I wanted to say this at Christmas but I just didn't do it. Your in my prayers and I know everyone else's on Ranchers. A belated Merry Christmas and hoping for a brighter New Year for you and your family.

Lil Cowhunter, Dustdevil summed it up about perfect.
Just wanted to add that you and your family have been in my thoughts, and I am hoping that the New Year will be the very best.

Dylan Biggs

Oh yall just have me in tears! Thanks so much, I hope yall had a wonderful Christmas! It wasnt so bad without daddy because I know he was having the best Christmas he has ever had! I will PM you my email adrress, I would love to have a copy of those pictures.

The cows are fine, but we are being kicked off the land. We have no place to put them, but we have a lot of people looking for a new location for our cows and horses. Things are kind of rough, we have no place for our cows, but we don't know what to do because daddy always made those decisions. But it ain't by accident that this is occuring after daddy passed, its because the man who is making us move our livestock was too much of a sissy to face my daddy even when daddy couldn't even stand up by himself. So instead, he takes it out on daddy's wife and kids. That don't sound like much of a man to me. However, I hold tight to the promise, God will provide.

Glad to hear the cows are fine , sorry to hear you are having to search for a new home for them, I hope you find something soon.

Keep your chin up LC.

Wishing you and your family the best,

Dylan Biggs

hi guys,,,
nice discussion is going on ,,,,
i really enjoyed it,,,, and also
helpful for me ,,,
it should be helpful for every one,,,
thanks,,,,

Latest posts