• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Loaded

Help Support Ranchers.net:

gcreekrch

Reaction score
Well, they're loaded and on their way to the sale. It's 5:30 PM and we're getting lunch and then I'm off to Williams Lake tonight.

See you all on Friday night.

May they bring enough that you can spend it all on cows in December. :lol:

Isn't 5:30 a little late for lunch? and do we need to be worried that you are going and not you and Debbie???? Maybe you will go to Tahiti :) ...or you'll come home and find out that she is in Tahiti :p

If we aren't helping the neighbors all day we'll watch the sale...smile for the camera!

gee though my check was big and it almost gone..... good luck and hope the market dosn't crash(been there cattle shipped on a Sunday sale was tuesday after black monday)

gcreekrch said:
You guys better send me some money for your plane tickets or else you'll be rowing a dingy down there. :wink: :lol:

Justin, Myself and Big Muddy were visiting and discovered we had all ALREADY sent Gcreek our checks for plane tickets! I think he isn't selling calves at all, but is just trying to throw us off of his actual trail which includes skipping town for a certain island retreat on our dime! :shock: Note to self..... Never send money to a half-thawed Canadian with visions of half-dressed Tahitians!

Good luck selling the calves! Have fun in town and behave yourself. :lol:

Got back last night at 12AM. Calves weighed as well as they ever do and brought good money. We didn't top the sale but came awful close.

Just too bad the 17 calves that are now wolf turds couldn't have joined them.
Attended an appeal hearing for the young fellow we have hired in the past to trap to renew his trapping permit for mitigating predators as one of his witnesses. Govt. vendettas and personal issues are the only reasons that the powers that be had to refuse renewal. The hearing went well and I believe that the permit will be re-issued.

gcreekrch said:
Got back last night at 12AM. Calves weighed as well as they ever do and brought good money. We didn't top the sale but came awful close.

Just too bad the 17 calves that are now wolf turds couldn't have joined them.
Attended an appeal hearing for the young fellow we have hired in the past to trap to renew his trapping permit for mitigating predators as one of his witnesses. Govt. vendettas and personal issues are the only reasons that the powers that be had to refuse renewal. The hearing went well and I believe that the permit will be re-issued.

Good thing you checked in as I figured you had took off for Tahiti, Either it was a long flight or Deb found out and you were rowing your own dingy. :lol: :lol:

Glad you had a good sale. :D

Hope your wolf trapper can get back to business. :cowboy:

Trip to town, good sale, reinstated (we hope) wolf trapper, wow that is quite a bit for one week. :!:

Latest posts