• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Lordy lordy, look whos 40~!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HorseShoer

Reaction score
Hey yall, 40 years ago on Jan 26, in a small town in texas, a lil gurl was bornt~! she came out kickin n screamin.. n aint stopped since~! Shes the long time wife of 1 and the mom of 2, master of 5 dogs, kicker of 1 cat and herd boss for about 120 moma cows and cheif ear scratcher for 1 pet bull. Shes a damm fine chili cook , sews quilts, and paints pictures when she aint keepen us all up to date on the goings on of the Circle P outfit.
prob her tuffest job is keepin me outa trouble, shes done it for dern near 7 years now , and has been my best freind thru it all!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILLY ( liyyl)

hope ya make it annother 40 more :D
Me-Cowboy-hat-cryin.jpg

yea, id cry too if i was 40~!

Lilly ,Greg called me to look at this picture.You were a sweet"happy" looking little cowgirl.Happy birthday,40s not so bad I've been 40 for 6 years now...Mairi{mrs.greg}

So, is it 40 or just dealin with critters that wiegh 150-2500 pounds all my life that makes me hurt?

Happy Bday Lilly,

Ya got fine family, fine friends, fine stock, and a fine outlook on life. No wonder those that know ya appreciate ya...

PPRM

Awwwww Thank you ALLLL!!!!

And thank you Shoe, fer doin what ya did, even tho ya used that pic against me.... :p it was awful sweet of ya to do that.

(He's had that pic now for a while.........daggum his hide....one of these days...I'll git ya back fer this) hehe

Happy Birthday, Lilly. Cute picture. Probably the reason you look a little disgusted is because someone put your hat on backwards and you couldn't fix it. :wink: Have a great day. :)

Soapweed, you are SO observant. I went back to the picture to check out Lily's hat, and you were right,

I bet that is why she was not her usual smilin' self. (I don't know that she smiles a lot, you understand, but I bet she does, because that's what comes through on her posts.)

I know the hats on backwards, was probably one of my brothers hats, I'm sure it got plunked it down on my head, by one of my 3 older brothers. hehe
I have no idea what I was bawlin about. Had to be somethin perdy bad tho from how I was cryin......lol

shoer got hold of this picture last summer. I had gone thru and taken pictures of all of my parents slides, and put them on a disk to share, since I was the only one that had access to the slides. Mom had given them to me, along with the projector and screen several years before she passed away. It had been almost 20 years since any of them had been viewed. Gave copies of the disks to my brothers and a few cousins, aunts and uncles and such. The next project will be tryin to get all the 8mm film onto somethin that can be watched in this day n time. Anyway, he (shoer) asked what I'd been up to, so I sent him a few pictures....he got a kick out of it. But I never dreamed he'd save it and do this with it......

Oh Big Muddy, the toyota starts ever time now, no more beatin on the starter to make it start. New Starters work wonders for gittin ya goin quick. Now if I could just get that right front slow leak fixed so I dont hafta put air in it ever mornin.........

Happy B Day Lilly! :)

When I turned 40 I called a friend and told him I was on that "long downhill slide". When he figured out what i was talking about he told me, "It ain't a long downhill slide. It's a freeking straight off cliff!"

See what you have to look forward too know? :lol:

After posting that picture, I have a feeling the cat might not be the only thing getting kicked...

Happy B day.

Latest posts