• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

LT BANDWAGON

Help Support Ranchers.net:

LT BANDWAGON 3105
Reg : +14502851

N BAR EMULAS EXT
LEACHMAN RIGHT TIME
LEACHMAN ERICA 0025

SITZ VALUE 7097
LT MS VIKINGS VALUE 0256
MS POLO PEAK 1148 5970
EPD's
BW WW YW MILK SC
1.3 57 98 18 1.16
I don't think so for me anyways....

I bred 10 three year olds to him this spring. Guess I will find out next February how many I get and have some thoughts on him. I mainly used him for the Right Time to get some daughters.

sic 'em reds said:
I bred 10 three year olds to him this spring. Guess I will find out next February how many I get and have some thoughts on him. I mainly used him for the Right Time to get some daughters.

I'll bet they will be very nice...

Here I was thinking you just couldn't stay away from your EXT's :???: :wink: :lol: :p

I heard he is no longer producing semen. His semen may be unavailabe also.
TIme to move on as they say.

Best to have someone like your local vet check semen quality and tich semen from all AI bulls before one uses it. Some of these AI bulls are also used natural service. Lots of poor quality semen comming from the green semen salesmen these days.

sic 'em reds said:

How did those Bandwagon calves turn out?

I got 6 calves out of him, and of course only two of them are heifers. They are over a month old now and look good. Pretty moderate BW's with my heaviest bull at 87 lbs, without looking in my book, I would say they averaged 78-80 lbs. The bulls look good so far, they have alot of length. The heifers look fancy, but it is still too early to tell how much I like them. I am pretty happy with them and mainly because they really fit the mold of my Thunderstruck calves. These two sire groups should be pretty comparable and competitive.

Latest posts