• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Lybia back in the News

Help Support Ranchers.net:

smalltime said:
Just thinking how good it would be if these countries had some strong leaders who could crack down on the more violent factions.Oh ya! they did until some folks ,conservatives and liberals,wanted democracy and killed them all! :mad:

The people I know with half a brain knew what was going to happen. Even the news media were worried about the Muslim Botherhood gaining control.

Seems as though Buckwheat wanted it to happen. He either has ulterior motives or his thinking capacity is badly hampered. Either way it's not good.

CNN & Fox are reporting that Libya warned the U.S. State Dept over a week ago about the compound was not safe................................

Any way you look at it, Buckwheat has blood on his hands. :mad:

Mike said:
smalltime said:
Just thinking how good it would be if these countries had some strong leaders who could crack down on the more violent factions.Oh ya! they did until some folks ,conservatives and liberals,wanted democracy and killed them all! :mad:

The people I know with half a brain knew what was going to happen. Even the news media were worried about the Muslim Botherhood gaining control.

Seems as though Buckwheat wanted it to happen. He either has ulterior motives or his thinking capacity is badly hampered. Either way it's not good.

CNN & Fox are reporting that Libya warned the U.S. State Dept over a week ago about the compound was not safe................................

Any way you look at it, Buckwheat has blood on his hands. :mad:

Again..... Lets not forget Terry...

Oldtimer said:
But after the dispatching of Osama- and all the other extremist Muslims that has happened with our current administration- I'm sure they realize there is much better chance of them going to get their virgins under Obama and his administration rather than any prior administrations....
You mean you're no longer blaming Bush for killing hundreds of thousands? Bring Hussein to justice(hanging) as well as most all of the Sadaam Hussein underlings??

the first bungle began with invading and trying to go nationbuilding in a country that had nothing to do with 9/11

if your looking for the first to blame.. you would need to go back to carter and his handling of Iran,.. and Afghanistan..

which is still not far enough.. as this goes back to effort in the 50s to remove royal dictators. with just regular dictators.

and that still wasn't the first event that lead to today..

in fact .. today's violence goes back to a nomadic bastard child, slave stealing,. pedophile who made stuff up to justify his murderous actions and genocide..

there in lies the first mistake.. in the worlds policy towards islam...

I'm sure they realize there is much better chance of them going to get their virgins under Obama and his administration rather than any prior administrations....

yes security is lapsed.

conditions haven't been this good since Carter was in office..

now is a good time to attack.. :mad:

And he had such high expectations, because he understood. :roll:

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/09/14/FLASHBACK-Obama-The-Day-Im-Inaugurated-Muslim-Hostility-Will-Ease

Gee by the way Obama thinks you would think he was the one being bowed to and not the ONE DOING THE BOWING when he was in the Middle East. :roll:

Obama_bowing_to_King_Abdullah.jpg

Obama Flashback: The Day I'm Inaugurated Muslim Hostility will Cease

then before he stopped the rise of the oceans..
Then-Senator Barack Obama makes the case for an Obama Presidency on November 21, 2007 by saying he is uniquely qualified to bring stability to America's relationships in the Muslim world because he lived in an Islamic country during his youth and his half-sister is Muslim.

I truly believe that the day I'm inaugurated, not only the country looks at itself differently, but the world looks at America differently…If I'm reaching out to the Muslim world they understand that I've lived in a Muslim country and I may be a Christian, but I also understand their point of view…My sister is half-Indonesian. I traveled there all the way through my college years. And so I'm intimately concerned with what happens in these countries and the cultures and perspective these folks have. And those are powerful tools for us to be able to reach out to the world…then I think the world will have confidence that I am listening to them and that our future and our security is tied up with our ability to work with other countries in the world that will ultimately makes us safer…

today..

September 15, 2012
Poll finds Obama's approval among Muslims reaches new lows

A Pew Research survey released on Wednesday showed that President Barack Obama's popularity has reached record lows among Muslims.

The Pew Research Center's Global Attitudes survey found the approval of Obama's policies in Muslim-majority countries plummeted to 15 percent. In Pakistan, where Osama bin Laden was killed, approval is the lowest — coming in at 7 percent.

Obama's worldwide approval has also declined significantly, especially with regards to foreign policy.

well Obama had to be better then Bush...

Polls conducted by such research firms as Gallup, the Pew Research Center and Zogby International indicate that approval ratings of the Obama administration in predominantly Muslim countries have returned to pre-Cairo levels and even – in some segments and on some issues – to the depths reached during the administration of George W. Bush.

uh-oh.. that doesn't look good.. :shock: :?

I wonder if the Muslims in these foreign countries feel they have been screwed over by one of their own, since Obama bragged about his Muslim past and once he took office he stepped up Drone attacks on their countries and helped remove their leaders from power only to be replaced by far worse.

Obama claims the Republicans are waging a war on women in the US but what did he do to the women in Egypt by putting the Muslim Brotherhood with their Sharia law policies in charge?

Bush got a shoe tossed at him on a foreign visit, I wonder what they are going to toss at Obama if he dares to show up there ever again.

Maybe you could combine those two pictures in an artistic way there Steve.Could be hilarious.

Latest posts