• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Memory Lane 2.0

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Whitewing said:
aplusmnt said:
Oldtimer said:
Apparently either in your ignorance-- or your hate and spite you want to insinuate that is something I posted-- and apparently didn't notice that was posted by someone calling themselves OldTimer and not me......

Thats the type of lying, deceit, and attacks that drove so many good posters away...Anybody that didn't kiss arse to the cultist thinking, thought outside the box, or even questioned one of your cultist heros was shunned... :( :(

Just so you, Hypocrit, Larry, Hopalong, etal could get a grade school name calling contest going....

Sorry Charlie- I won't sit and play your game of who can call each other the worst name...But it has saddened me to think that folks of this caliber is what makes up the folks that now call themselves "conservatives"...
God Save America".....

Now Now Oldybutgoody! We all know you changed your spelling a couple times now :wink:

Besides that was not a slanderous post if I remember correctly it was a point I was making that I do not trust when people post Private Messages, it was to easy to edit or make them up. It was a point I was making not trying to out your Brokeback tendencies!

Hilarious isn't it to watch him get all bent out of shape over a joke and yet he'll slander someone here based PM's he says he's seen or heard about, but will never post.

Did not go back and read all them old post, but if I remember correctly, Oldtimer was talking about rather he should tell a persons wife or husband about PM's or something like that.

That is why I made that point, he was basically threatening to ruin someones marriage over PM's that are easily faked if wanted. that was pretty dirt dog and evil thing to threaten!

Seriously????
Come on yall we do have better things to talk about then other people as small minded people do. We have all read and know who/what OT is....come let it go.....he is not worth it and there are better way for us to stand up and do what is right by this country than attacking an old man. Say a prayer for him and lets move on to the real issues.

Here I will start....A co worker and I were talking about the moral decline of this country.....yes its getting so bad even BFE is noticing. They said it was the music that started it I said no lets go back a bit farther to 1973 Roe vs Wade. How can a generation feel they are worthy knowing that half of them have been aborted?

Where do yall think the decline started?

MsSage said:
. How can a generation feel they are worthy knowing that half of them have been aborted?

I can not resist.....were you the half that was aborted???

And how wouild they know they have been aborted????

MsSage said:
Seriously????
Come on yall we do have better things to talk about then other people as small minded people do. We have all read and know who/what OT is....come let it go.....he is not worth it and there are better way for us to stand up and do what is right by this country than attacking an old man. Say a prayer for him and lets move on to the real issues.

Here I will start....A co worker and I were talking about the moral decline of this country.....yes its getting so bad even BFE is noticing. They said it was the music that started it I said no lets go back a bit farther to 1973 Roe vs Wade. How can a generation feel they are worthy knowing that half of them have been aborted?

Very important to fight the power of false information! If we let one old man get away with it, next thing it is two old me doing it and then it spreads to the young people. So yes it is important to expose an old man that spreads lies and an agenda that hurts this country. Hitler started out spreading lies and getting people worked up and no one stopped him until it was to late! And yes I am calling oldtimer Hitler! :)

MsSage said:
Seriously????
Come on yall we do have better things to talk about then other people as small minded people do. We have all read and know who/what OT is....come let it go.....he is not worth it and there are better way for us to stand up and do what is right by this country than attacking an old man.

Okay, I'm guilty, and I'll admit it. I actually enjoy pointing out what a hypocrite and turd thrower the old fool is.

I actually missed this one in that thread:

Oldtimer said:
Aplus you have not answered my PM, I would love to explore this teabagging technique that you refer to, I will be the bottom if you want?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny how the ones oldtimer accused of doing the P.M.s and how he had forwarded them to Macon to deal with are still here posting, Perhaps they NEVER existed,

But we knew that from the start just anothe LIE coming from the keyboard of oldtimer,

Hey oldliar, we are still waiting for the link to that site regarding afterbirthers!! :wink: :wink: :wink:
oppppppssss i forgot that was just another lie :roll: :roll:

EH ??????

Whitewing said:
I actually missed this one in that thread:

Oldtimer said:
Aplus you have not answered my PM, I would love to explore this teabagging technique that you refer to, I will be the bottom if you want?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yea it was post like that one that scared me away, when a moderator can send me PM's like that I just did not feel safe :lol:

hopalong said:
Funny how the ones oldtimer accused of doing the P.M.s and how he had forwarded them to Macon to deal with are still here posting, Perhaps they NEVER existed,

But we knew that from the start just anothe LIE coming from the keyboard of oldtimer,

Hey oldliar, we are still waiting for the link to that site regarding afterbirthers!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

EH ??????

I almost forgot that wild lie of ot's

ot we won't mind if you change the subject on this thread and answer what the site is.
Kolo have you been busy haven't seen you much on here, glad to see you chined in with your blather. Have you roped any antelopes lately?

hopalong said:

EH ??????

I almost forgot that wild lie of ot's

ot we won't mind if you change the subject on this thread and answer what the site is.
Kolo have you been busy haven't seen you much on here, glad to see you chined in with your blather. Have you roped any antelopes lately?

jingo2 said:
MsSage said:
. How can a generation feel they are worthy knowing that half of them have been aborted?

I can not resist.....were you the half that was aborted???

And how wouild they know they have been aborted????

This is a perfect example of why we can't seem to have a respectable conversation. The linked thread was started by a member to stir up trouble with serious threats backed by apparent lies if he has done nothing to see justice is done with the PMs and emails he claimed to have. If he lied he needs to man up and apologize to those he slandered way back when, as proof by this thread the issue is not resolved and feelings still run deep about his offending behavior.

When someone speaks up and trys to change the subject to spare the member from the discomfort of having to do what is right, she is attacked for the effort by a troll that is not interested in debating anything as it is much eazier to just make hit and run nasty comments.

This is not going to be eazy but just maybe if we all stand united on setting some boundries by making people apologize for truly Slanderous personal comments and ignoring hit and run commentors we can someday have a respectful conversation. But as long as we give passes and react in kind to some posters nothing is going to change.

Tam as in real life you can NOT make anyone apolgize.
As a group you can call his lies out and then, really dont stoop to his and those who "follow" him way of dealing with people.
Ignore him and those who can not debate in an adult manor.

Nothing will be done regarding the lies and the behind the scenes pm gossip mongering. If you look at who the mods are and who do the most attacking you find a correlation.....in most sites the "owner" takes charge and stops the games and personal attacks. Here the mods do the attacking and the owner sits by, so either we accept or find a new site. We have no power other than the power to ignore the trouble maker.

I understand the hurt feelings but really do those on a website really matter in who you are as a person? I have had many lies told about me and gossip passed around but that never changed who I am. I have had to step back and realize there was nothing that could be done. Those of you who gave me a chance I hope you have found the lies to be just that. If not then I really dont have anyway of showing you any different nor do I care.

As for those who have also been maligned I know I for one have gone to the person and asked....or I think about whom is talking about them and judge what is being said based on the charector of the poster.
All we can do is control our behavior and our actions or reactions as the case maybe.
I really do hope those who have been maligned by some on here can find peace and acceptance in knowing there is not much they can do. Trust me once you accept that fact you will be able to heal the hurt. No I did not say forgive and forget, I said heal. Without an apology I know it is very hard to forgive the person who lied about you.
I would like the debate to continue without the namecalling and personal attacks but I really dont see it happening in todays world. So I speak my mind and let the children act as children do. I have no need to respond to children in an adult conversation.

MsSage said:
As a group you can call his lies out and then, really dont stoop to his and those who "follow" him way of dealing with people.

Nothing will be done regarding the lies and the behind the scenes pm gossip mongering. If you look at who the mods are and who do the most attacking you find a correlation.....in most sites the "owner" takes charge and stops the games and personal attacks. Here the mods do the attacking and the owner sits by, so either we accept or find a new site. We have no power other than the power to ignore the trouble maker.

I understand the hurt feelings but really do those on a website really matter in who you are as a person? I have had many lies told about me and gossip passed around but that never changed who I am. I have had to step back and realize there was nothing that could be done. Those of you who gave me a chance I hope you have found the lies to be just that. If not then I really dont have anyway of showing you any different nor do I care.

As for those who have also been maligned I know I for one have gone to the person and asked....or I think about whom is talking about them and judge what is being said based on the charector of the poster.
All we can do is control our behavior and our actions or reactions as the case maybe.
I really do hope those who have been maligned by some on here can find peace and acceptance in knowing there is not much they can do. Trust me once you accept that fact you will be able to heal the hurt. No I did not say forgive and forget, I said heal. Without an apology I know it is very hard to forgive the person who lied about you.
I would like the debate to continue without the namecalling and personal attacks but I really dont see it happening in todays world. So I speak my mind and let the children act as children do. I have no need to respond to children in an adult conversation.

I am sorry but to ignore ot is only enabling him to continue his roughshod tactics on this board. It only lets him conitnue his lies with no repercusions what so ever. That is what has happened in society the libs have thrown their crap at the fan and conservatives have just let it pass. Silence to these leftwing bully liars is only to give them liscence to continue their bullish ways.

Larrry said:
MsSage said:

I am sorry but to ignore ot is only enabling him to continue his roughshod tactics on this board. It only lets him conitnue his lies with no repercusions what so ever. That is what has happened in society the libs have thrown their crap at the fan and conservatives have just let it pass. Silence to these leftwing bully liars is only to give them liscence to continue their bullish ways.

Gotta agree with Larry 100%. I bet if you consistently looked the other way when OldDoucheBag showed up here, talked out of his ass, made threats, and slandered others, he'd think he'd somehow won and be encouraged to continue with the heavy-handed, slobbish behavior.

I've participated in a number of on-line political forums and I have to admit that OldBigot is as judgmental and intolerant of other's beliefs as anyone I've encountered. And I've encountered some real pieces of work. I really love his constant crowing about standing behind what he says. What a riot. He really has to be a liberal at heart because only a liberal could say such a thing and then do the EXACT opposite without feeling any shame.

Anyway, OldCirrhosis is welcomed to express his opinions on whatever topic he wishes. But show up here and state some BS opinion as fact, and he can expect to be asked to back up his hot air.

MsSage said:
Seriously????
Come on yall we do have better things to talk

Here I will start...

when we stopped expecting more out of ourselves, our family and our friends..

crime and moral problems have been around since the beginning of our time. so this era of decadence while new to US is not new to the world..

but recently in this country, welfare was started. mistakes happen.. sometimes the guy needs to be left.. and yes we should help the person out. and the abandoned families should not be ashamed of the actions of others who failed to take responsibility.

with it came the effort to remove the stigmatization of taking charity and welfare.. now.. as long as you do wrong morally.. you can get rewarded..

when are my wife and kids arriving, that's what I'd like too know......

OT, have you talked to them lately? You seemed to be in contact with them previously....or your female friends were at least.

Maybe if you posted the emails you were sent, I'd know my wife's name and what small town I live in......

:lol: :lol: :lol:

a little bit of rain today at about 5 o'clock in Calgary, but hardly settled the dust.

Larrry said:
MsSage said:

:clap:

Some have not learned if you turn the other cheek to some people you are only inviting them to hit you with the other hand. :wink:

Tam I am NOT turning the other cheek. I am not allowing his posts to affect me anymore.
I am not going to stand by while he lies or tries to bully people but also once I have spoken out and so have a couple others ...why keep on? Is that not the same as bullying him?
Really why keep on? Did you do that to your kids while they were growing up?? When one made a mistake after you explained it to them did you not drop it or did you keep on hour after hour, day after day keep on berating them?
Hail I am asking yall to drop it for me.... I am tired of reading the put downs.

Sorry, if yall think if you keep on it will drive him from the site your wrong.....he gets the show he wants here. Macon is not going to do anything about it. So what is the intended end result your looking for?
Everyone who posts in PB KNOW ot all too well. Noone is fooled or even believes what he types. I really feel sorry for the people he was to protect......eeeekkkkkk but then I also know, small towns do have some very shady people who are in positions of power and weild thier power like a sledge hammer.
There are better things to talk about....really he has been called out and weight and measured and found wanting.

MsSage said:
Tam I am NOT turning the other cheek. I am not allowing his posts to affect me anymore.
I am not going to stand by while he lies or tries to bully people but also once I have spoken out and so have a couple others ...why keep on? Is that not the same as bullying him?
Really why keep on? Did you do that to your kids while they were growing up?? When one made a mistake after you explained it to them did you not drop it or did you keep on hour after hour, day after day keep on berating them?
Hail I am asking yall to drop it for me.... I am tired of reading the put downs.

Sorry, if yall think if you keep on it will drive him from the site your wrong.....he gets the show he wants here. Macon is not going to do anything about it. So what is the intended end result your looking for?
Everyone who posts in PB KNOW ot all too well. Noone is fooled or even believes what he types. I really feel sorry for the people he was to protect......eeeekkkkkk but then I also know, small towns do have some very shady people who are in positions of power and weild thier power like a sledge hammer.
There are better things to talk about....really he has been called out and weight and measured and found wanting.

I understand your position, but hope you'll understand mine as well.

I'm sure I take after my dad in this respect. There was a deer hunting trip we made years ago out in the Hill Country of Texas. The property owner was nice enough at first, but after listening to him for a while it became evident he was full of crap.

He'd say one thing and then 5 minutes later...claim the exact opposite, all the while bragging about whatever the subject.

I recall after he drove off my dad said guys like that really aggravated him and always left him in a quandary. He was torn between just stopping the guy in mid-conversation and telling him to cut the BS, or let him continue and have finally leave......thinking my dad was stupid enough to have believed his crap.

I tire of OT's grand proclamations about whatever subject that are obviously bs. Challenge him and he runs away. Let it stand and he thinks we're fools for believing him.

Who gives a flying flip what he thinks. We all KNOW he is full of BS.

I did NOT say not to call him out. I did say prove he is wrong then drop it.
Thats all I am asking ....I am not asking anyone to believe him. Just, after he is proven wrong ignore his lil tirade.

Latest posts