• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Memory Lane 2.0

Help Support Ranchers.net:

MsSage said:
Who gives a flying flip what he thinks. We all KNOW he is full of BS.

I did NOT say not to call him out. I did say prove he is wrong then drop it.
Thats all I am asking ....I am not asking anyone to believe him. Just, after he is proven wrong ignore his lil tirade.

I've not seen many tirades lately. After getting whacked, he seems to just crawl off for a while, wait for the heat to die down, then comes back in and tosses another turd. :D

MsSage I find your repeated posts to this thread a bit confusing.
When one made a mistake after you explained it to them did you not drop it or did you keep on hour after hour, day after day keep on berating them?

I hope when you typed this you were thinking about how your repeated posting about your feelings on this thread was going to look.

You think asking for an apology is a waste of time FINE enough said I don't happen see where continuely telling someone to stop voicing their opinions on an issue they feel so strongly about has really done any good either.

May I kindly suggest something that seems to work for me, IF I'm tired of reading about an issue and want to discuss something else I avoid visiting the offending thread.

ot has posted these lies continually and after a while people don't press him on it. So what does he do, he waits a while and comes back with another lie. So silence has never worked with him.
I can see Macon leaving him in his position. After all he creates traffic that puts money in Macon pocket.

Tam said:
I don't happen see where continuely telling someone to stop voicing their opinions on an issue they feel so strongly about has really done any good either.

Personally, I don't have a bit of a problem with someone expressing their opinion on a subject. Express it every day if they wish.

Shamu could say a million times, "I think the US government planned and carried out 9-11 and I'll never change my mind". I'd have no problem with that.

Where I have a problem is when he says, "you're all morons and too stupid to see the truth about it". Ask him for the truth and he links you to something that doesn't even say what he says it does....then calls us morons again.

OldBlabberMouth comes here and posts authortatively that Bush lied about XYZ or told someone to take a vacation instead of doing their job. Ask him for proof and he says it's too hard to fiind it now, but it's there....go look for yourself. :lol:

All he'd have to do is say that it's his opinion Bush did XYZ and I'd be fine with that. I might still tell him he's a fool for believing it without any evidence, but that's his choice.

It's when he urinates down the back of my neck and tells me it's raining that I draw the line.....for him, for Shamu, for anyone that cannot support what they claim as fact.

Whitewing said:
Personally, I don't have a bit of a problem with someone expressing their opinion on a subject. Express it every day if they wish.

Shamu could say a million times, "I think the US government planned and carried out 9-11 and I'll never change my mind". I'd have no problem with that.

Where I have a problem is when he says, "you're all morons and too stupid to see the truth about it". Ask him for the truth and he links you to something that doesn't even say what he says it does....then calls us morons again.

OldBlabberMouth comes here and posts authortatively that Bush lied about XYZ or told someone to take a vacation instead of doing their job. Ask him for proof and he says it's too hard to fiind it now, but it's there....go look for yourself. :lol:

All he'd have to do is say that it's his opinion Bush did XYZ and I'd be fine with that. I might still tell him he's a fool for believing it without any evidence, but that's his choice.

It's when he urinates down the back of my neck and tells me it's raining that I draw the line.....for him, for Shamu, for anyone that cannot support what they claim as fact.

What WW said, with this addendum........

Methuselah can blather and flap his snuff speckled lips all he wants about how inherently evil Bush, Cheney, Rummy, et. al were, and he can suffer complete and utter failure defending his chosen Messiah (which he doesn't even attempt to do), and who cares? We know he's wrong about this, like he is so many things, BUT, he always has to sneak around and make his opinion/attacks PERSONAL. Whether it's Tam, Hypo, WW, Hoppy, or whoever, it always comes down to personal attacks, outright lies, insults, and insinuations. IMO, for that, his wrinkled old behind needs fried. He must be completely unhappy, miserable, and filled with hate, and getting on the bottle doesn't help his demeanor. A stint at Valley Hope might just help him out.

Loomix, you might find this hard to believe, but I'm generally a pretty easy-going guy. I've participated in poltical forums for years, have met some of those who posted to those forums when I used to travel around the country, and count any number of mis-guided liberals as friends.

OldThinksTooHighlyOfHimself just tends to bring out the worst in me.

As my dad would have said, I'd love to buy him for I think he's worth and sell him for what he thinks he's worth. :lol:

for the past couple of years i have socialized with a couple of snowbird couples, you should gear the stories they tell about our esteemed ex sheriff,

We all know that he lies, and spreads stories that are untrue, not only on this site but others that I know as well.
The man has no shame, none!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He would rather LIE than tell the truth!!!

We know you are reading all this oldtimer so just go ahead and hang your head in shame and then COME OUT with another lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To try and cover your butt again.

Whitewing said:
Loomix, you might find this hard to believe, but I'm generally a pretty easy-going guy. I've participated in poltical forums for years, have met some of those who posted to those forums when I used to travel around the country, and count any number of mis-guided liberals as friends.

As my dad would have said, I'd love to buy him for I think he's worth and sell him for what he thinks he's worth. :lol:

DITTO! Exactly my experiences as well, and thoughts also. He tends to bring out the worst in me, too.

loomixguy said:
Whitewing said:

DITTO! Exactly my experiences as well, and thoughts also. He tends to bring out the worst in me, too.

I agree, he does that to all of us. actually he brings us all down to the sewer level with him.

I think what you are seeing is that we are fed up with him. He has no morals whatso ever and enough is enough. Untill he comes clean and admits his lies he is doomed to no standing at all here. His word and deeds are nothing.
Will he apoloigize for his misdeed, probably not. Men of his caliber don't and I will not wait for an apolgy, but he owes many.

Untill he comes clean and admits his lies he is doomed to no standing at all here.

There's not enough free space on the server that hosts this website for him to admit all those lies. :roll:

Whitewing said:
Tam said:
I don't happen see where continuely telling someone to stop voicing their opinions on an issue they feel so strongly about has really done any good either.

I agree a persons voicing an opinion is not a problem, opinions are like butts everyone has one. And Yes the problem comes when a person states an opinion as fact without anything to back it up and when called on it he/she turns to personal attacks to avoid coming clean.

That said the one thing that gets me past the name calling Oldtimer and others do is, You know you are getting close to the truth when the name calling starts and the closer you are the worse the names. :wink:

Latest posts