• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

mike

Help Support Ranchers.net:

katrina said:
How about those Huskers?? Maybe you're going to have to be a husker fans this year.. :twisted: :p :nod:

Maybe. But they didn't play a team worth a toot either.

Minnesota sucks bigtime. What's wrong with Burkhead?

I know one thing. LSU smoked Auburn today.

I'm for sure a WILDCAT fan though!!!!!!!!!! They're playing good ball.

OU is stinking it up...I do NOT want them to stumble, cause they will be wanting to right the ship when they come to Manhattan next week!!!

I think we are vulnerable to a passing game, but ball control, and Snyders stingy ball control plan will bring us out victorious I think ....

Michigan State is beating Wisky....NU play them?? loss for sure!

LSU is #1 no doubt about it today

jigs said:
OU is stinking it up...I do NOT want them to stumble, cause they will be wanting to right the ship when they come to Manhattan next week!!!

I think we are vulnerable to a passing game, but ball control, and Snyders stingy ball control plan will bring us out victorious I think ....

Michigan State is beating Wisky....NU play them?? loss for sure!

LSU is #1 no doubt about it today

Yeah, I'd say that they definitely righted the ship.

You thought wrong.

Good think you didn't say WHO would lose for sure - you can still claim you were right.

LSU does look tough. I'd like to get them in Lincoln in mid Dec. when it's 15 degrees and windy.

Still luv ya, Jiggsy, you closet Husker fan, you.

worde thing about the OU massacre, I think Okie Light is a better team....and guess who draws them in this weeks showdown....

NU suprised me, but, they said that the last 9 years, the 8th game of the season, Mich. St. has laid an egg....weird
huskers still have 2 losses coming this year to make my prediction correct... KSU is already at the win level I thought we would have, so I am happy as hell if we just win one or two more!!

hope we get kNowledge U in the bowl game!!!

I kinda felt sorry for Kstate having OU after a loss and Ostate back to back. O state will win, but I think it will be a little closer.

K-state will be more adjusted to the quick style of offense, and have a second week to prepare for it.
K-state has much less pressure now that they have a loss.
I think you will see KSU settle down and play more solid ball.

will Okie Light saw off one leg of each of thier recievers?? that may be the only way to make it closer...

Well one thing about it.... K-state has seen the light and is playing ball like Nebraska.... A scrambling quarterback...Like the Huskers I do hope your quarterback doesn't get hurt.... Or it's gonna be a long season...

Jiggy, considering how Nebraska has OWNED K St. for the last 400 years, why would you want to play us in a bowl game? Do you LIKE being tromped by Big Red?

As a closet Husker, Jiggsy is a masochist when it comes to K State football. He secretly enjoys being owned by Nebraska, despite his protests to the contrary. :wink: :lol:

My prediction....of their next 4 games, Jiggsy's MildCats will win only one.

jigs said:
will Okie Light saw off one leg of each of thier recievers?? that may be the only way to make it closer...

Their number 2 receiver is out for the year, 2 others have missed at least a part of a game- so they are a little banged up.

Sandhusker said:
Jiggy, considering how Nebraska has OWNED K St. for the last 400 years, why would you want to play us in a bowl game? Do you LIKE being tromped by Big Red?

Ya'll might oughta take "jiggy" up on that offer. Otherwise, you may have to play Washington again......

Mike said:
Sandhusker said:

Ya'll might oughta take "jiggy" up on that offer. Otherwise, you may have to play Washington again......

We just played them again a month ago. Hung 50 on them - like we generally do on the Mild Cats.

Sandhusker said:
Mike said:
Sandhusker said:

We just played them again a month ago. Hung 50 on them - like we generally do on the Mild Cats.

I know. But you played them in your bowl last year for the second time in a season.

funny, you brag about hanging 50 on KSU, yet when we win by 39, you cry foul, and say we were running up the score...self proclaimed greatest fans smell a lot like vinegar and water...

Jiggsy, when we would flirt with triple digits with you, the starters were in the shower my mid 3rd quarter. Alum ass never pulled his starters out.

I remember one game where Osborne even let the student manager take snaps and throw a pass. T. O. took a lot of heat for playing a starting running back in the 4th quarter in a blowout once on the road, and he said that he didn't want to, but had no choice. He could only go 3 deep on the road and his 2nd and 3rd stringers were tired. On game against Colo. St., he sent a note to the other coach telling him that all runs were going to be between the tackles. You're NEVER going to get similar stories about Snyder.

rose colored glasses.

watching my Cats in the 80's, I learned one thing. NEVER be upset with any team that runs up the score on NU or OU.

I have to laugh at those who accuse others of running up the score.

All you have to do is stop them from crossing the goal line.

jigs said:
rose colored glasses.

watching my Cats in the 80's, I learned one thing. NEVER be upset with any team that runs up the score on NU or OU.

Jiggsy, we couldn't help it. Our third string was that much better than your starters.

Latest posts