• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Mini Aussie Puppies

Help Support Ranchers.net:

CattleCo

Reaction score
Jessie and Jake's Puppies are soon to be 8 weeks old.(November1, 2005).........Check out Mini-Toy Aussies that WILL WORK LIVESTOCK!

http://www.cattleco.com/aussiepuppies.htm

No, they were bobbed by our vet. They are for sale!
Thank you. We are very proud of our mini aussie program.

I wanted a mini sssooooo bad. The guy that put the first 30 days on horses had a litter of minnies. But hubby wouldn't let me. I love my big red and white but at 60 lbs...he fills the house on cold nights. I wouldn't trade him for the world though.

The pups are really cute.

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
When it comes to gettin a dog...(pup) I dont ask.....it just more or less shows up n I say...oh aint it cute!!!!

I will do that next time. The next pup will be a blue heeler female. :wink:

Well I had one dog while growin up. got her when I was in the second grade and she died at age 21. She lived for so long that It never occured to me when I was a kid to ask for another dog. Then when I married and moved out she stayed with mom and dad. I just have always felt like, if I have a place for a pup, can give it a good home, enjoy it, why not. Don't want anymore right now tho lol I've got 4 that's plenty.

cert said:
the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
When it comes to gettin a dog...(pup) I dont ask.....it just more or less shows up n I say...oh aint it cute!!!!

I will do that next time. The next pup will be a blue heeler female. :wink:

Here she is cert... :wink:

ad39b62e.jpg

Geez Haymaker, what a good looking dog.

Little overweight maybe? Or is it the way she is laying?

What's her name?

cert said:
Geez Haymaker, what a good looking dog.

Little overweight maybe? Or is it the way she is laying?

What's her name?

Her name is "schotzie" and yes she is too fat! but she is getting long in the tooth,I reckon an ole girl has a right to be plump in her old age :wink: ..........good luck Cert.

Sheila had SEVEN puppies on October 30, 2005! They are all just such amazing little ones! She did a great job! The first puppy came at 10:30am and the last one was here at 1:45pm! She is a great mom so far! Sheila is 15.5 inches tall and Sonnie the dad is 11 inches tall. These should be a mix of Mini and Toys. Sydney a full litter mate to Sheila had a litter in the summer and had 4 toys and 1 mini! I would say that most of these puppies look to be minis! In Sydney's litter she had 2 Black Tri females with one blue eye!!! Lets see if we get one in this litter! These are going to be spoiled rotten puppies raised just the way you would want them to be! They will be well soicalized when you get them home! I will ship if that is needed ($275 and every penny gets spent on your puppy). Or I can even fly the puppy to you at your expense plus the puppies tickets. Hey I have done it before and it ends up costing about $50 more than shipping! I have references if you request them, I am more then happy to give them to you! A little about me... I have just three females and one male. I raise these puppies because the breed is AmAZING! I love the puppies, I love the relationships I form in putting puppies in thier forever homes! This is my third litter of Mini Aussies and Sheila's first! She is a very flashy five color, great confirmation, great coat and nice big bones girl.

Prices range $650-$1350!

CHECK THEM OUT www.palaceminihorses.com
Call Julie 817-266-1848

Latest posts