• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Missed YOU SH.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Econ101

Reaction score
SH: "As long as Conman keeps lying and deceiving, he will be addressed accordingly and I'd gladly say it to his face. I have no time for liars or deceivers and that intolerance will continue to be reflected in my posts. If you don't like it DON'T READ IT!"

Name the lies and deceit, SH.

SH, "As long as Sandbag keeps spining and diverting, he'll be addressed accordingly."

This coming from the board master of spinning and diverting! :lol: :lol: :lol:

How does spinning and diverting translate into a Sandbag? Every Sandbag I see just sits there. :roll: :lol: :lol:

For the record, I didn't miss either one of you pathetic ^!@%*!@#^.

The only reason I'm here is to correct your relentless lies and deception.

Sandbag: "This coming from the board master of spinning and diverting!"

More Sandbag cheap talk with nothing to support it. Same-O "factually void" Sandbag!

Conman: "Name the lies and deceit, SH."

You're lies and deceit have been addressed repeatedly and I'm not going to play your little "ILLUSION" games of listing them all again.

I get sick and tired of your "circus chicken" act of dancing around the truth. You are an example of the worst aspects of the human race.

Just to entertain you, you said that Judge Strom was influenced by "back door meetings".

That was a lie.

Prove otherwise you two bit phony! Bring the proof of these "back door meetings".

Watch the "ILLUSION" folks...............

~SH~

~SH~ said:

More Sandbag cheap talk with nothing to support it. Same-O "factually void" Sandbag!

You're lies and deceit have been addressed repeatedly and I'm not going to play your little "ILLUSION" games of listing them all again.

I get sick and tired of your "circus chicken" act of dancing around the truth. You are an example of the worst aspects of the human race.

Just to entertain you, you said that Judge Strom was influenced by "back door meetings".

That was a lie.

Prove otherwise you two bit phony! Bring the proof of these "back door meetings".

~SH~

We sure missed your pleasant and mature posts. :lol: :lol: :lol:

SH: "Just to entertain you, you said that Judge Strom was influenced by "back door meetings".

That was a lie. "

SH, can you prove that Judge Strom did not talk to anyone about the case outside of the court room setting?

If not, you can not prove it was a lie.

My point was not about Strom, if you go back and read my posts carefully, but about the 11th circuit court. Why are you diverting to Judge Strom on this one? Did you think I was going to forget what I said just because you did?

Sandhusker said:
~SH~ said:

That was a lie.

~SH~

We sure missed your pleasant and mature posts. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, they are like a good steak----rare.

Oh but you packer blamers keep coming back for more hoping to find validity in at least one of your empty arguments.

Illusionists like Sandbag believe that if they can legitimately discredit one of the positions of the fact providers, they can call all of their positions into question without having to back their own position with supporting facts. That's exactly how illusionists like Sandbag operate.

SH, can you prove that Judge Strom did not talk to anyone about the case outside of the court room setting?

The burden of proof falls on the accuser, not the accused. It's not Judge Strom's position to prove he didn't have back door meetings, it's your responsibility to prove he did because you told the lie.

If you can't prove back door meetings, you lied. It's that simple.

My point was not about Strom, if you go back and read my posts carefully, but about the 11th circuit court. Why are you diverting to Judge Strom on this one? Did you think I was going to forget what I said just because you did?

Your point was absolutely about Judge Strom. To suggest it was not is another of your damn lies.

You just covered one lie with another lie and you have the nerve to request proof of your lies and deception?????

What a complete phony!

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Oh but you packer blamers keep coming back for more hoping to find validity in at least one of your empty arguments.

Illusionists like Sandbag believe that if they can legitimately discredit one of the positions of the fact providers, they can call all of their positions into question without having to back their own position with supporting facts. That's exactly how illusionists like Sandbag operate.

The burden of proof falls on the accuser, not the accused. It's not Judge Strom's position to prove he didn't have back door meetings, it's your responsibility to prove he did because you told the lie.

If you can't prove back door meetings, you lied. It's that simple.

Your point was absolutely about Judge Strom. To suggest it was not is another of your damn lies.

You just covered one lie with another lie and you have the nerve to request proof of your lies and deception?????

What a complete phony!

~SH~

Where is the lie, SH? Can you prove it? The burden of proof is on the accuser.

If you can't prove the behind door meetings, WHICH YOU CAN'T, then you lied.

The burden of proof falls on you to prove your allegation.

Where is your proof of these behind door meetings you damn phony?

~SH~

~SH~ said:

~SH~

Where is your proof that Mike Calicrate is a purjurer?

SH...The burden of proof falls on you to prove your allegation.

Scott you always say that it is the accuser who must prove not the accused. Is there a different standard when it is you that is the accuser?

Not saying Econ is right or wrong, but it is up to you to prove him wrong.

~SH~ said:

~SH~

Have you asked the appellate court members or are you just stating your opinion?

Sandbag: "Where is your proof that Mike Calicrate is a purjurer?"

He changed his story, he lies continually, and Judge Strom instructed the jurors to disregard his testimony because he found his testimony to be untrue!

Liars change their stories when they get caught lying. Too bad Judge Strom did not bring him up on perjury charges.

You got nothing here either Sandbag. Another empty tree for you to bark up. Callicrates lies are well documented. You defend liars like Mike and Conman because they are both singing your packer blaming song.

You're as big a phony as they are.

Tommy: "Scott you always say that it is the accuser who must prove not the accused. Is there a different standard when it is you that is the accuser?"

This is a perfect example of what I am talking about. Here Conman says that ibp has had "behind closed door meetings" with the Judges in the Pickett case WITHOUT OFFERING ANY PROOF FOR THE ALLEGATION. Did Tommy question him? OF COURSE NOT! Why? BECAUSE IT SUPPORTS TOMMY'S BIAS.

Conman, asks me for proof that he lied? Tommy then jumps onto Conman's bandwagon also demanding proof that he lied.

WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR REQUEST FOR HIS PROOF OF THE BEHIND DOOR MEETINGS TOMMY???

I know Conman is lying because he never offered any proof to back the allegation and he lies continually.

See what a hypocrite you are Tommy?

If it supports what you want to believe, you don't question it. If it doesn't support what you want to believe, then you question it.

It is not up to me to prove that Conman lied, it is up to him to back his allegation of these "SUPPOSED" behind closed door meetings.

He won't bring the proof because it doesn't exist and he knows it or he would have sunk his teeth into it like a rabid dog!

If you want to expound on your hypocrisy some more Tommy, let me feed you some more rope.

~SH~

~SH~ said:

He changed his story, he lies continually, and Judge Strom instructed the jurors to disregard his testimony because he found his testimony to be untrue!

Liars change their stories when they get caught lying. Too bad Judge Strom did not bring him up on perjury charges.

You got nothing here either Sandbag. Another empty tree for you to bark up. Callicrates lies are well documented. You defend liars like Mike and Conman because they are both singing your packer blaming song.

You're as big a phony as they are.

Tommy: "Scott you always say that it is the accuser who must prove not the accused. Is there a different standard when it is you that is the accuser?"

This is a perfect example of what I am talking about. Here Conman says that ibp has had "behind closed door meetings" with the Judges in the Pickett case WITHOUT OFFERING ANY PROOF FOR THE ALLEGATION. Did Tommy question him? OF COURSE NOT! Why? BECAUSE IT SUPPORTS TOMMY'S BIAS.

Conman, asks me for proof that he lied? Tommy then jumps onto Conman's bandwagon also demanding proof that he lied.

WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR REQUEST FOR HIS PROOF OF THE BEHIND DOOR MEETINGS TOMMY???

I know Conman is lying because he never offered any proof to back the allegation and he lies continually.

See what a hypocrite you are Tommy?

If it supports what you want to believe, you don't question it. If it doesn't support what you want to believe, then you question it.

It is not up to me to prove that Conman lied, it is up to him to back his allegation of these "SUPPOSED" behind closed door meetings.

He won't bring the proof because it doesn't exist and he knows it or he would have sunk his teeth into it like a rabid dog!

If you want to expound on your hypocrisy some more Tommy, let me feed you some more rope.

~SH~
SH:

Oh, is that what I said, SH? Better get your story straight. Maybe you just dreamed I said it was ibp who had the meetings with the judges.

As for your request for "proof", I have already asked you to go get the trial transcripts and all calculations released. You have not done it yet. Why won't you do it?

Quote:

Sh, "He changed his story, he lies continually, and Judge Strom instructed the jurors to disregard his testimony because he found his testimony to be untrue! Liars change their stories when they get caught lying. Too bad Judge Strom did not bring him up on perjury charges."

You say he is a jurjuror, but then say "too bad Judge Strom did not bring him up on perjury charges" :lol: :lol: :lol: How the heck can be be guilty of purjory if he wasn't even brought up on charges? :lol: :lol:
Are you just providing the "ILLUSION" of purjory? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Perjury, by definition, is LYING UNDER OATH. Perjury, by definition, is not BEING CONVICTED OF PERJURY.

Mike doesn't have to be CONVICTED OF PERJURY to have lied under oath you "ILLUSIONIST". That's your deceptive spin job.

I said Mike committed perjury, I did not say he was convicted of perjury.

Keep creating your "ILLUSIONS" Sandbag. Same-O deceptive you!

It was obvious that Mike lied when he changed his story. For whatever reason, Judge Strom chose not to bring him up on charges but rather had the jury dismiss his testimony.

What more proof that Mile lied does anyone need than the Judge ordering the jury to disregard Mike's testimony?

Can't dance around that fact Sandbag but everyone knows you can dance. Nobody dances around the truth better than you.

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Perjury, by definition, is LYING UNDER OATH. Perjury, by definition, is not BEING CONVICTED OF PERJURY.

Mike doesn't have to be CONVICTED OF PERJURY to have lied under oath you "ILLUSIONIST". That's your deceptive spin job.

It was obvious that Mike lied when he changed his story. For whatever reason, Judge Strom chose not to bring him up on charges but rather had the jury dismiss his testimony.

What more proof that Mile lied does anyone need than the Judge ordering the jury to disregard Mike's testimony?

Can't dance around that fact Sandbag but everyone knows you can dance. Nobody dances around the truth better than you.

~SH~

So you get to determine guilt in the United States, SH? When was that power bestowed upon you? I thought we still had a jury system for proving guilt. Oh, now it isn't even judges, it is plain old gopher trappers who get to determine guilt.

Did you ask the judges to release the trial transcripts yet?

~SH~ said:

~SH~

Fine, prove he lied under oath.

What is Judge Strom doing allowing a jurjorer to testify in his court?

Conman: "So you get to determine guilt in the United States, SH? When was that power bestowed upon you? I thought we still had a jury system for proving guilt. Oh, now it isn't even judges, it is plain old gopher trappers who get to determine guilt."

The judge told the jury to disregard his testimony because he found it to be untrue. Mike changed his story. That's all the proof I need. Mike made a claim that he could not prove then changed his story when his lie was discovered.

Conman: "Did you ask the judges to release the trial transcripts yet?"

Why would I?

The burden of proof is on you to prove that ibp manipulated the markets. You can't prove it. The proof doesn't exist. You packer blamers lost the case and you lost it on appeal.

Sandbag: "Fine, prove he lied under oath."

Changing your story now huh?

I already proved he lied. Mike changed his story and the judge responded by instructing the jurors to disregard his testimony.

Aside from that, he has been caught in numerous lies.

You got nothing here Sandbag!

Sandbag: "What is Judge Strom doing allowing a jurjorer to testify in his court?"

Where on earth did that come from?

~SH~

Conman: "Did you ask the judges to release the trial transcripts yet?"

SH: Why would I?

Econ: So you can see the proof that was presented in the trial.

Latest posts