• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

More darn cats

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Kato

Reaction score
This is what I live with at work. :D

sunnyandpussnboots.jpg

She's a diva. No doubt about it. Probably frying our monitor with cat hair too! Like she cares. 8)

Speaking of cats... anybody need a kitten? Cute as buttons, and about as friendly as chain saws! I snuck up on them sleeping to get this shot. Open up the cage door, and they are climbing the walls! We've only had them for a day, and we'll get them tamed down I'm sure. :shock:

kittens2.jpg

That computer sitter cat is pretty intimidating lol not sure I'd want his claws at eye level.

that cat on your screen-saver looks like it had those eye-drops to check for (glaucoma?)--you guys know what i mean. or it's stoned... :shock:

is the blue-eyed kitten really blue-eyed or is it just "blue red-eye" from the camera?

The cat on the screen saver is Puss in Boots from Shrek II. He looks like that just before he attacks. It's the best part of the movie. :D

The kitten just has flash bulb red eye. They are starting to tame down a bit now too. We can now pick up about half of them without getting our hands shredded. :lol:

Latest posts