• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

More Fun Than I Can Stand!!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher

Reaction score
StingyWingy001.jpg

Here's what happens when a pipe gate hits a chunk of cement. Got some stitches and a few chipped chicklets-a yearling heifer has a new descriptive name and I won't get mistaken for Brad Pitt any more. pretty fun filled afternoon.

That's a doozy! Was it your fault or the heifers? Is she stil alive? :lol:

Hope you get healed up quick. Saaaay, it could have been worse, it could have hit you somewhere besides the head and you could have reaaallllyyy got hurt! :shock: :eek: :lol:

Ohh not really anybody's fault-we were putting inthose @#$%^& I'D tags before we shipped yearlings-we'd just tagged a group of heifers and were running them back up the alley to load them. I had ahold of the crowding gate when she kicked it-I can't believe she got it that hard to smack me like that. My wife says "Now I see why you always preach to us about hanging onto gates lol." The pens are soo sticky from all the rain that it's kinda dangerous to work cattle right now. Those chipped teeth feel kinda gross though lol. All those years of hockey and no teeth wrecks now this lol.

We shipped yearlings the other day and I got kicked square in the family jewels! Just about dropped me! Sure took most of the fun out of shipping! :lol:

Jinglebob said:
We shipped yearlings the other day and I got kicked square in the family jewels! Just about dropped me! Sure took most of the fun out of shipping! :lol:
Better be careful, I hear that's what causes Siamese Twins! :twisted:

Yeeeow! That looks painful.
The only good thing is some scars on a
man's face just add to his mystery!

That green sure sets the red off. I bet you had a headache from that one. I warn the kids and wife about gates, then it is I that usually gets hurt from them. Heal up fast, show us an update on the face later.

Dang it NR your sure lucky you didn't hit a vital organ. :wink: :cowboy: Or like poor jingle bob getting kicked in the family jewels. At least he was done with them. :lol:

Northern Rancher, sorry about your battle scar. Cowboying can be a rough life. Hope you heal up and feel better fast.

Several years ago, my cousin was running cattle through an early model Powder River chute. A big cow struggled wrong, and the chute broke apart cold cocking my cousin. He had severe dental problems from the ordeal, and it took quite a few sessions at the dentist office to regain his handsome looks. I was tempted to send him a get well card admonishing him to "keep a stiff upper lip" as everything would turn out alright. Fortunately good sense prevailed, and I didn't send the card. He is fine now.

Big Muddy rancher said:
Dang it NR your sure lucky you didn't hit a vital organ. :wink: :cowboy: Or like poor jingle bob getting kicked in the family jewels. At least he was done with them. :lol:

I am ignoring this crude posting in an attempt to show BMR my disdain of his ignorance and low intellect! :x

How yyuh like them apples, BMR? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jinglebob said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

I am ignoring this crude posting in an attempt to show BMR my disdain of his ignorance and low intellect! :x

What ? you know a guy can't pass up a chance like that. They just don't come along every day. :cowboy:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Jinglebob said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

What ? you know a guy can't pass up a chance like that. They just don't come along every day. :cowboy:

Ok, OK, I won't sic Tam on you! :)

Jinglebob said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
Jinglebob said:

Ok, OK, I won't sic Tam on you! :)

You got that backwards. Tam is sic today. I don't know if the Illness or the medicine is worse but she's not feeling very good.

Latest posts