• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

More Outrage

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
The Death of Jesse Dirkhising
by Michelle Malkin (March 18, 2001)

"Jesse slowly suffocated and died."

A jury heard those chilling words this week in the opening statement of a little-noticed Arkansas trial. A mother heard those heartbreaking words spoken about her 13-year-old son, Jesse Dirkhising, whom prosecutors say died at the hands of two men who raped and murdered the boy during a marathon torture session. The trial raises grave questions about society's increasing tolerance of gay pedophilia. But in New York and Los Angeles, the national press hounds were more interested in covering the trial of rap star Sean "Puffy" Combs than in reporting on the tragic death of Jesse Dirkhising.

The details are sickening: On Sept. 26, 1999, Jesse was at the Rogers, Ark., home of a family friend, 39-year-old Davis Carpenter, and Carpenter's roommate and alleged gay lover, 23-year-old Joshua Brown. According to a local Associated Press account, prosecutor Bob Balfe told jurors Wednesday that "the boy had been given a strong sedative, then restrained while his own underwear was stuffed into his mouth and held in place with duct tape. Brown then folded Jesse into position atop a bed while supporting the boy's body with pillows."

"While Jesse was bound and helpless and naked in this position ... he was repeatedly raped ... over a period of hours," Balfe said. "Jesse slowly suffocated and died." The prosecution says Brown raped and sodomized Jesse with various objects, including food, while Carpenter stood in the bedroom doorway watching and masturbating. According to a police affidavit, Brown took a break from the assault to eat a sandwich. When he returned, prosecutors say, he discovered that Jesse was not breathing. Carpenter then called police, who found the boy naked and near death on a bedroom floor.

Police gathered evidence from the men's apartment that included lurid drawings showing a bound person, written descriptions of a homosexual assault, pieces of paper describing objects with which Jesse was sodomized, and a printed grocery receipt listing duct tape and other items found near Jesse's body. The defense will argue that Jesse -- outnumbered, overpowered, overdosed, and strapped helplessly to a mattress -- was a willing and consenting participant in this sexual torment.

This was a child. A 13-year-old child. A boy who should be riding a scooter and wrestling with his friends and watching cartoons and doing his algebra homework. That the defense could even dare make a public case for consensual sex between a 13-year-old boy and two adult men shows how far this country has sunk into the cesspool of moral apathy and cowardice. Public leaders are so worried about not offending gay political interest groups that they remain silent about the mainstreaming of homosexual predation.

The defense of gay pedophilia has metastasized deep and far into the national conscience. As Mary Eberstadt wrote in The Weekly Standard recently, "Today's pressures to normalize pedophilia are not the result of some omnipotent and unstoppable taboo-devouring social and moral juggernaut; they are occurring one bookstore, one magazine, one publisher and advertiser, one author and editor and consumer at a time."

One of the nation's leading gay magazines, "XY," is targeted to readers as young as 12. It features photo spreads of half-naked men and publishes profanity-laced articles supporting lowering the age of consent. Instead of universal condemnation, the North American Man-Boy Love Association (which advocates normalizing and decriminalizing sex between adult males and boys) receives praise and sympathy from liberal magazine writers and literary critics.

NAMBLA is the subject of late-night comedy monologues and the beneficiary of pro bono legal aid from the American Civil Liberties Union. Opponents of the group are smeared as right-wing homophobes; they and others who have criticized the media for ignoring Jesse Dirkhising's death are tarred as anti-gay propagandists.

Political correctness is slowly suffocating our sense of public outrage over behavior that is perverse, coercive, and wrong. This is why the brutal death of Jesse Dirkhising has been met with deaf ears and a cruel collective shrug.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Dear God...that poor boy!! What a horrible, slow, agonizing way to die!! We can only hope that his death is not in vain and that NOW something will be done!!!

ranchwife said:
Dear God...that poor boy!! What a horrible, slow, agonizing way to die!! We can only hope that his death is not in vain and that NOW something will be done!!!

Tell me, ranchwife, what do you want done? This happened almost seven years ago. I assume his murderers are in jail or have been executed. Or do you want all homsexuals killed or put in prison? Maybe we can come up with a genetic test and they can be aborted before they're born? :roll:

Do you know how many straight people murder someone every year? How do you feel about the murder of Matthew Shepard? He was a gay college student and violently murdered in Wyoming simply because he was gay.

I can'y believe this dis....................just why can't she condemn the actions ...........................but NOOOOOOOOO she has to try to justify it by bringing up a different case.

PATHETIC LITTLE DIS

Here's the Matthew Shepard story:

"Matthew Shepard died on 12th October 1998, five days after he was horrifically beaten, robbed, and left for dead by two men, Russell Henderson and Aaron McKinney. Their reason for committing such a brutal crime was almost certainly that Matthew was gay. He was just 21 years old.

"God hates fags where we come from"
In the early hours of Wednesday 7th October, 1998, Matthew met Henderson and McKinney at The Fireside Bar in his home town of Laramie, Wyoming. He is said to have confided in them about his sexuality, and they also told him that they too were gay. He was persuaded to leave with them, although nobody can say for certain why, because friends of Matthew are reported to have said that his motives were unlikely to have been sexual, since he was not interested in casual sexual encounters. The three men headed off in the truck belonging to McKinney's father, toward a remote area near Sherman Hills Subdivision in Albany County, and it was on that journey that Henderson struck the right side of Matthew's head with a pistol, with such force that his skull was compressed into his brain.

When they reached their destination, Henderson and McKinney tied Matthew to a fence and continued to beat him with the butt of the pistol, torture and burn him. While this was going on Matthew was begging for his life. Finally, they robbed him, taking his wallet containing cash and his credit card, and even taking his shoes. Not content with beating and robbing Matthew, having got his address, they even intended to burgle is home at a later date. Henderson and McKinney eventually drove away, leaving Matthew for dead.

"I've seen a scarecrow wrapped in wire, left to die on a high ridge fence"
A passing cyclist found Matthew, still tied to the fence where he had been for 18 hours in near-freezing temperatures with only "the constant Wyoming wind" for company. He was unconscious, and because of the way he was positioned on the fence, combined with his small frame (he was only 5'2"), it was said he looked "like a scarecrow". His body was covered in burns, there were deep cuts on his head and face, his skull was fractured, and he was suffering with hypothermia. Some of the blood that had covered Matthew's face had been washed away by his own tears.

Matthew was taken to hospital, but never regained consciousness, and was pronounced dead in the early hours of Monday 12th October, 1998, with his family at his bedside.

"Three lives drift on different winds, two lives ruined, one life spent"
On 6th April 1999, Henderson and McKinney faced trial charged with kidnapping, aggravated robbery, and the murder of Matthew Shepard. Henderson pleaded guilty to felony murder and kidnapping in a plea bargain that saw the potential death penalty commuted to two life sentences. McKinney was convicted on on 4th November that same year, for felony murder and aggravated robbery. He too was sentenced to serve two consecutive life sentences as opposed to the death penalty. Both men gave up their right to appeal under the terms of their sentencing agreements. "

http://www.nicanderson.com/oneinten/tmsstory.shtml

Disagreeable said:
ranchwife said:

Tell me, ranchwife, what do you want done? This happened almost seven years ago. I assume his murderers are in jail or have been executed. Or do you want all homsexuals killed or put in prison? Maybe we can come up with a genetic test and they can be aborted before they're born? :roll:

Do you know how many straight people murder someone every year? How do you feel about the murder of Matthew Shepard? He was a gay college student and violently murdered in Wyoming simply because he was gay.
:roll: Shut up

POOR PATHETIC LITTLE DIS.................all she has is her kindergarten defense.

somebody else did something so......................SIMPLY PATHETIC DIS

passin thru said:
I can'y believe this dis....................just why can't she condemn the actions ...........................but NOOOOOOOOO she has to try to justify it by bringing up a different case.

PATHETIC LITTLE DIS

I'm not trying to justify anything. I'm pointing out that straight people kill people, too. Why should I condemn these guys? They're murders. Mike didn't bother to tell us whether they're in jail or dead or what. If you just read it, you'd think they were still out there, preying on teenage boys. This is a gay bashing article, not a news article.

"pathetic?" I don't think so. You're the pathetic one, twisting facts to meet your own agenda and having someone point it out must be very frustrating. :lol: :lol:

I get it since someone killed a gay person.................we are supposed to shut up on this............................

POOR PATHETIC LITTLE DIS

Her and her kindergarten defense........................PATHETIC

passin thru said:
I get it since someone killed a gay person.................we are supposed to shut up on this............................

POOR PATHETIC LITTLE DIS

Her and her kindergarten defense........................PATHETIC

No, murder is murder and should be punished. What should not be left unchallenged is a gay bashing article that suggests only gays kill people in horrific manners.

POOR PATHETIC LITTLE DIS................the article did no such thing. But that doesn't fit her agenda.

PATHETIC LITTLE DIS

leave the gay part out of it.... just doing that to another human being is unacceptable, people having sex with kids deserve a slow painful aggonizing death. cover thier privates in honey and lay them on a fire ant hill.

our society has become to liberal, we need more tall trees and short ropes, only way to raise a good corn crop is to cultivate out the undesirable plants, ought to work the same in life.

and before you spout of Dis, yes, I would like to be the judge of who is good and bad!

jigs said:
leave the gay part out of it.... just doing that to another human being is unacceptable, people having sex with kids deserve a slow painful aggonizing death. cover thier privates in honey and lay them on a fire ant hill.

our society has become to liberal, we need more tall trees and short ropes, only way to raise a good corn crop is to cultivate out the undesirable plants, ought to work the same in life.

and before you spout of Dis, yes, I would like to be the judge of who is good and bad!

I agree jigs.....I think the first posting on here,"where is the outrage" was posted here only because of the homosexaul ties to it....But i think your bang on with the tall trees and short ropes for anyone straight or gay that, commits such henious crimes....Maybe the media does need to take the blame for some of the desensitised attitudes we in North American have developed...Maybe just once and awhile shows like CSI,could show more pain and anguish from family members of victimes of crime, so these crimes they portray at least hit home.Passing thru,there are so many victims of brutal crimes,you can blame gays if you want,but it is the pedifile you should really beware of when it comes to children.....and with all pedifiles,i will let jigs judge them and i will carry out the punishment he decides upon.....I am not God,but,enough is enough,these wastes of skin need to be taken off the planet,plain and simple.

rjk said:
Disagreeable said:
rjk said:

I don't think so.
Logic and responsibility don't seem to have much of a place in your world.
:p

Responsibility and logic have honored places in my world. That's why I think the Bush Administration should be held responsible for misleading the American people into war with Iraq. Where's the accountability for:

Iraq can pay for it's own reconstruction
It will be a short war, just a few weeks
We know they have WMDs; we know where they are
The Iraqi people will welcome us with open arms

Not a single claim this Administration has made about Iraq has been true. I'd like an explanation about that, some accountatibility, some responsiblity. How about you?

As for logic: simply not knowing whether or not Saddam had WMDs doesn't mean he has them. That's simple logic. But President Bush used our lack of knowledge about what was going on in Iraq as an excuse to scare the American people into a war. Even though UN weapons inspectors were inspecting on the ground in Iraq, he still invaded the country. He didn't want us to know there were no WMDs until after our troops were committed.

I am just seeing this thread but these are PEDOPHILES and rapists. I agree that the defense argument was abhorrent, but hopefully others of you recognize the difference between homosexuality and pedophilia?

Are you saying pedophiles and child rapists can't be homos?

reader (the Second) said:
Mike said:
I am just seeing this thread but these are PEDOPHILES and rapists. I agree that the defense argument was abhorrent, but hopefully others of you recognize the difference between homosexuality and pedophilia?

Are you saying pedophiles and child rapists can't be homos?

Nope.

I'm saying that pedophiles are pedophiles. The vast majority of gays are not pedophiles just as the vast majority of straights are not pedophiles. Liking children sexually is something "different." In addition to that rapists are rapists. Rape is about power and violence and controlling and harming another person.

The point is that the media omits things that don't fit their agenda. Two thugs beat a guy who happened to be gay to death. It's big news, because the victim was a homosexual. If he had been straight, nobody in the media would have cared. Similarly, the Dirkhising story was ignored because it didn't fit with the liberal agenda. It shouldn't have been reported under the headline "DIRKHISING CASE INDICATES ALL GAY MEN KILL BOYS" because that isn't true. However, it was a horrific crime and it was grossly underreported - if it had been a young girl from a wealthy family, it probably would have gotten a lot of attention, as we've seen in the past. But because it was a boy from a trailer park and the perpetrators were seen as belonging to a "vulnerable" minority, the story wasn't palable to mainstream, left-wing news organizations.

rjk said:
Disagreeable said:
ranchwife said:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Ohhhhh, we could only HOPE!!!! He/She really needs to go away!!! Never has a danged word to say about RANCHING....only wants to spew her liberal venom.....how'd "it" even find this site, anyway!!?? "it" obviously has no business on a RANCHERS site!! Time for "it" to go!! :mad:

Disagreeable said:
rjk said:
Disagreeable said:
I don't think so.
Logic and responsibility don't seem to have much of a place in your world.
:p

Responsibility and logic have honored places in my world. That's why I think the Bush Administration should be held responsible for misleading the American people into war with Iraq. Where's the accountability for:

Iraq can pay for it's own reconstruction
It will be a short war, just a few weeks
We know they have WMDs; we know where they are
The Iraqi people will welcome us with open arms

Not a single claim this Administration has made about Iraq has been true. I'd like an explanation about that, some accountatibility, some responsiblity. How about you?

As for logic: simply not knowing whether or not Saddam had WMDs doesn't mean he has them. That's simple logic. But President Bush used our lack of knowledge about what was going on in Iraq as an excuse to scare the American people into a war. Even though UN weapons inspectors were inspecting on the ground in Iraq, he still invaded the country. He didn't want us to know there were no WMDs until after our troops were committed.
What in the heck does this have to do with the topic of this thread???

Latest posts