• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

more pic's "a horse this time"

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jf ranch thanks for the compliment on him looking like i have done a good job on him
i only wish he would have taken the pic one step later as his nose would have been tucked a little more
as for sending me some horses to ride i'm going to back to taking in some out side horses to ride but it will be next fall or if they are just babies the summer of 08 as i have 3 two yearold of ours to start this year i should have them them going a little by now but the snow storms in jan has got me behind on every thing
if you are looking for a nice horse to breed that good black mare to there is a very nice homoziags black stud here just south of me a few miles that i would like to breed if i was in such a nonprofit business
i had him here for a while last fall and he is a very nice horse he is a son of poco dell and out of a grand daughter of poco bueno if i remember right
until later
jerry

Jerry, I'm gonna start a little grey 2 year old next month. Cow bred but laid back disposition. May not make 15 hands but gonna be thick made. Good using horse size to go to the woods with. Pretty headed, best looking colt I've had. Bought him as a weanling. When he turns 3 or 4 I might want to send him to you. Horse I'm using now spent a few months in a feedyard in Kansas and on a ranch working pairs. Saw your post on the cowdog board and meant to tell you them are some fine Kelpie dogs. Adios, Paul

cow catcher
i am going to be going out on my own in a custom cattle care and day working business next fall so i'll still be doing the same thing as i'm doing now but i'll be taking some outside horses then as i will be trying to do all i can to make it work so i don't have to get a regular job again
i will still limit the number of horses i take so i can still do a good job on the horses i ride
i have not been taking any outside horses the past few years as it paid better to ride my own and sell them but with the market the way it is it's looking like outside horses might make more money in the near future
so when you get ready just let me know
and yo don't have to be going to the woods to enjoy a shorter horse i don't think i have a horse that is over 15.1 but they all weigh up pretty good except my little girls horse but he has a heart as big as texas so he makes up for it
thanks for the comliment on my dogs i would be lost without them anymore
until later
jerry

You said the word, HEART! To me, it can make up for lack of size or not having the best conformation. That goes for dogs too. Will stay in touch about the horse deal. Paul

Latest posts