• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

My Father

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Trinity man

Reaction score
After a tough fight with cancer my father (84 years old) passed away this morning at 8:34am. Him and my mother was married for 63 years this passed May 22. We will have the funeral Tuesday at 2pm in Centerville Texas at St. Leo's Catholic Church. The viewing will be Monday at 2pm at Walter Funeral Home.

Trinity man said:
After a tough fight with cancer my father (84 years old) passed away this morning at 8:34am. Him and my mother was married for 63 years this passed May 22. We will have the funeral Tuesday at 2pm in Centerville Texas at St. Leo's Catholic Church. The viewing will be Monday at 2pm at Walter Funeral Home.

Sorry to hear that, Trinity man. What a blessing and privilege was yours to have had parents married for 63 years. Our thoughts and prayers go out for you and your family.

Always a tough deal. Sorry for your loss.........as Soap expressed, what a great heritage to have your parents to have over 60 years together.

Having just lost my mother, I feel your pain, but now he is free.
GOD bless

Thanks for all the kind words. We will be gone all day tomorrow for the viewing. Thanks Jiggs for the comment on the houston Chronicle. Tonight my mother went to the bed room to check on him like she has for the past few weeks. Thats when it hit her that he is gone. I keep telling her that he's in a better place working on getting thier next ranch start in heaven. She smiles and saids I hope its rainning there. Even with her Alheizmer's she still know whats going on.

Trinity man said:
Thanks for all the kind words. We will be gone all day tomorrow for the viewing. Thanks Jiggs for the comment on the houston Chronicle. Tonight my mother went to the bed room to check on him like she has for the past few weeks. Thats when it hit her that he is gone. I keep telling her that he's in a better place working on getting thier next ranch start in heaven. She smiles and saids I hope its rainning there. Even with her Alheizmer's she still know whats going on.

This post brought tears to my eyes.

Godspeed to you TM, your mom, and your entire family.

I'm sorry to hear you lost your Dad. Thank God for the good long run he and your Mother had together and the time you had with him. It never seems long enough, though. By the time I hit 30, 23 years ago, I realized that 10 or 20 years is nothing. When we're kids we always hear the old folks say that life goes by so fast. When your're 11 or 12 years old and you hear an 80 year old saying so, you just can't wrap your little mind around it. God bless you and your family.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this time of coming to terms with such a devistating loss, keep all the happiest and most important memories safe and pass them on to your children that they may keep those memories alive.

Latest posts