• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

MY GOODBY TO PB

He ia good at that,..good at lying too :D good at changing the subject too :D good at false accuations as well :D :D :D good at blaming Bush.... :D :D

I felt a force pull me back to this site, now im confused was it return of kolan or the departure of oldtimer, man im so confused now!

aplusmnt said:
I felt a force pull me back to this site, now im confused was it return of kolan or the departure of oldtimer, man im so confused now!
it is like a bad drug habit always gotta come back

Faster horses said:
katrina said:
We've been audited too. But I wouldn't give the scum bag that much credit.

That's interesting, Katrina. I wonder how many of us here on ranchers did
get audited?????????????? :shock:

The odds of getting audited for people between the $25,000.00-$100,000.00 Adjusted Gross Income is less than 1%. :lol: :lol:

Less money, less chances.

Whistleblowers & Tipsters can get a cut of the action $$'s too. :lol:

Mike said:
Faster horses said:
katrina said:

The odds of getting audited for people between the $25,000.00-$100,000.00 Adjusted Gross Income is less than 1%. :lol: :lol:

If I'd known that, I would have turned in Obama's entire administration and cabinet. Should be able to retire on that windfall.

iwannabeacowboy said:
Mike said:
Faster horses said:

If I'd known that, I would have turned in Obama's entire administration and cabinet. Should be able to retire on that windfall.

Good idea, but the Tipster don't get paid until the taxpayer pays up. :lol:

There went your windfall. :wink:

katrina said:

But you forget oldtimer has friends in the FBI.CIA.BSA,FAA,FFA,GSA,HLS, AND MORE....couple that with the fact he is in tight with reader and all her friends and cuzzens he knows every one in the world :roll: :roll: :roll:
Back when he was sheriff he arrested 1000's of tax evaders,,,caused even more to be checked up on :roll: :roll:
His 300 yrs of L.E. had to have been worth something to him :wink: :wink: :wink:

I couldn't find an under the table emoticon :twisted:

http://gawker.com/check-out-this-horrifying-brazilian-testicle-mascot-490513884

maybe this is what OT thinks is involved with teabaggin.

no wonder he's scared.

Latest posts

Back