• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

My Horse and Dogs

Help Support Ranchers.net:

TXTibbs

Reaction score
South Central Texas, former South Dakotan
Here are some pictures of one of my horses and my dogs.

P1010045.jpg

Here she is just a posing! Her name is Nowata

P1010046.jpg

Nowata in a full body pose!

P1010041.jpg

Nowata and my trailer (she had no part of winning it)

P1010047.jpg

Stop taking pictures you fool!!!

P1010048.jpg

Nowata eating some of that Coastal Bermuda Hay!

P1010054.jpg

Skamp

P1010057.jpg

Skamp and Concho

P1010056.jpg

Concho

P1010051.jpg

She is so cute...here is Concho again!

P1010053.jpg

Yard and dogs

P1010050.jpg

Just a picture

P1010049.jpg

Helpers :wink:

How many horses do you have down there with you Tibbs? I was trying to remember if I had seen any of your horses and I don't think I have. That is a really nice looking mare! Do you get a chance to use her much?

We currently only have my wife's paint out here. We sold her sorrel gelding about a month back. However, we may be headed out to my folks to pick up a Palomino gelding at the end of the month.

I have 4 total down here.

1.) My paint in the picture.

2.) My kid horse who is now 20. (being riden by a few kids once in a while in Eldorado, Texas) FOR SALE! :wink: :!:

3.) A sorrel mare - age 7 (At a friends ranch in Schleicher County) FOR SALE!! :wink: :!:

4.) Black Gelding - age 14 (Also at friends ranch in Schleicher County) FOR SALE!!! :wink: :!:

As far as using my paint mare....well i don't near as much as i want to. One of the last times i was on her I was riding bare back and had an incident and well after my vision come back and my concussion went away haven't rode her much since. The other thing is is that I only have 3 acres and it gets pretty boring riding on 3 acres every day :wink: . I want to start roping again down here, but gads it gets so hot during the day and even in the evenings it is hot. I guess you factor in a certain amount of lazyness and well i just haven't done it!! Summers are always so busy with everything going on. Hopefully this winter I'll have time to do some "other" things.

Neat pictures and it still looks very green. Thought things would be dried out by now. Love the horse whiskers. And Scamp still has that wicked look in his eye!! What mischief can he get into next.

nr said:
Neat pictures and it still looks very green. Thought things would be dried out by now.

Its called a lawn sprinkler...haha...notice the pasture isn't knee deep in waving grass?!?!? Nothing but sand and weeds.....AND, these pictures were taken after we had our 4 inches the end of last week, so that had the dust washed off of everything. Thats not a lie either....the tree leaves actually had dust on them and everything gets a layer of dust on it....when it rains it all gets clean :D

I took wrangler out with me yesterday evenin to check out where father in law is diggin a new stock tank...he was runnin thru the grass, Almost hadda swim himself thru it...was too cute him jumpin n runnin thru it..here's a pic

ea528014.jpg

HAHA....them weeeenie dogs crack me up with how they look....and i know exactly their attitudes which makes them funnier. I thought about getting one of them but got Concho instead....seems like everyone has a weeeenie dog and so i wanted something different.

just curious....how much do you want for the kid horse?

got a girl who has out grown her pony and she wants to move up.....

If i could get $1500 I'd be tickled.....see my post on your other deal...i explained more...like someone said...a good true kid horse is hard to find and usually not less than $1500....or so i noticed.......maybe i'm wrong...but anyway...............I'd trust this horse with a 2 year old.....

Latest posts