• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

My new Purchase

Help Support Ranchers.net:

BRG

Reaction score
Pretty excited to get this here. I have been using the saddle I grew up on, and was needing an upgrade.

Who made it? And I know someone that can make you some buckin rolls :roll:

I was thinking of talking to you about a saddle, but for the price of this one, I couldn't go wrong. After this order, our ranch has 4 saddles from this company. I really like them. My brother has 2 Wades and Dad has an Association from them. They are all well made, good saddles, but I like the Wades a little better.

They are putting buckin rolls on it for me.

The maker is:
www.corrientesaddleco.com

Very nice. I like the website too. You should have gotten the spider seat. :lol:

Here is my "new" one. I think I have had it for 3 years now. Its not quite as comfortable as the one it replaced, but getting better every time I use it.

horses027.jpg

I like the Wade tree, but on the taller withered, thinner horses, I have had to add an extra blanket, to get it to fit the horses better.

My wife got a saddle from them and loves it. I rode in the saddle I got when I was 12 years old until a few years ago, it was a circle Y. Now I have a Double J and it's pretty tough.

Faster horses said:
Cool brand on that horse, cedarcreek. Where'd he come from?
He's my color, too. Sorrel with a blaze! :D

Nice saddle, I like the oxbows. I had heard of Ben Swanke,
but had never seen a saddle he made. Nice tooling.

Thanks for sharing.

He came from Trent & Dawn Martin at Beulah ND. He's 13 and I've had him since he was 3. He's actually a registered Paint.

The saddle on Ben's website is mine, it rides as good as it looks. :D :D

Latest posts