• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

My Wednesday!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jeff in ca

Reaction score
I am the grandson of a carpenter. I decided we needed a deck on the north side of my house. So I was being Bob Villa today. I was damn proud of myself. Nancy gets home from work and asked where is her dog?. I had built the deck over a hole that the dog was digging under the house. Guess where the dog was? After a little digging we got the dog out. Today was a total hump day.. I put this on Facebook page. Got told by everyone I won for story of the day....

Good story, Jeff. :) One time I pulled into the local gas station and inadvertantly :oops: filled my diesel pickup with gas. I was lamenting not being too bright, and my neighbor informed me that he had recently goofed a bit himself. He had a lot of hay bales piled in rows, and needed to put a fence around them so he could graze the meadow. He worked hard all day building a hayyard, out of wooden posts and four strands of barbed wire. His intention was to make the yard first and put a gate in at a later more convenient time, on another day. It was almost dark when he finished the yard, and he jumped into his pickup to go home, only to find that he had unintentionally fenced the pickup in with the hay. :oops: His story was better than mine, and he had already solved his problem. I had to borrow an electric siphon pump to start draining my pickup fuel tank, but his story gave me a smile while I worked. :)

Latest posts