• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Myth, Distortions, and LIES about BEEF!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

reader (the Second) said:
This guy seems to be the ultimate authority and we should definitely take him at his word. After all, this is on the Internet and mentions the Bible so it must be true. Glad to see that he properly informs us that eating beef is a biblical commandment and that vegetarians will go to heaven. It is the eighth deadly sin.

I disagree. Since he is not Jimmy Swaggart nor Jerry Falwell I don't believe every word he says. :wink:

Although you can't believe everything he writes, there is a lot of good info. on this site!

I hope K.and M Rieske know more about God than they do about grass fed beef! :D :D :D

Faster horses said:
Does anybody besides me tend to wonder how much a person knows when they say an old bull looks "yummy"?

That is almost as funny as the rich yankees who came down to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo bought the Grand Champion Steer to start the best herd in the country. The real funny thing is that with today's technology, it just might be possible.

Murgen said:
Although you can't believe everything he writes, there is a lot of good info. on this site!

You are right Murgen. Once you cut through the chaff.

At least they are PRO beef.

Glad to see that he properly informs us that eating beef is a biblical commandment and that vegetarians will go to HELL. It is the eighth deadly sin.
R2 I missed that. It isn't holding my attention enough for me to thoroughly read the whole thing. Where did he say it is a Biblical commandment to eat meat? Where did he say that vegetarians are going to hell? I assume the "eight deadly sin comment" is yours? I didn't see him say it? Did I miss it?

Glad to see that he properly informs us that eating beef is a biblical commandment and that vegetarians will go to HELL. It is the eighth deadly sin.

Are you trying to tell me that it isn't. :cowboy:

I didn't see where the author of that site gave his/her bonifides as to why they were soooo smart. Some good info and a lot of BS.

Again, we have people who don't live on farms or ranches, giving their ideas of what farm and ranch life is all about. Authorities? I think not. :lol:

Hey Mike, how much will conventional beef industry gain if they bash grassfed out of existence? :wink: :???:

The truth is the majority of my customers wouldn't eat beef if they weren't buying it from me...I call that market expansion! :D

He/they aren't hitting the x-ring on all they say, but are shooting at the right target. I hear it all the time and it is ingrained into our society...FAT MAKES YOU FAT!!!!!!!! :mad: If this is true, why aren't we feeding cattle fats and oils to finish them? We aren't, we feed them starch. After 30 years of anti-fat propaganda, we have an obesity epidemic and out of control diabetes(and probably direct connections to many other chronic health problems).

The bottom line...Eat foods the way God made them and eat the kind of foods God intended each of His creators to eat...that is the only sure path to health.

Robertmac, I just posted the site because I thought everyone might be interested, NOT because I agree with it. I agree that beef sales contribute to the betterment of domestic cattle producers - all except the cheap imports.

Latest posts