• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

National parks, blm, etc

Help Support Ranchers.net:

The only ones who voted obama were complete fools too stupid to see his lies or someone after free stuff

How could someone vote for Reagan then obama. Were they kicked in the head by a horse between the two votes Those two are so far apart

So get this, a guy votes for obama, then he doesn't the second time. Yet he can't name anything obama has done wrong. Can you imagine all the excuses for this, I'll bet a liar could come up with some classic excuses.

Wonder if that dipstick could tell us the real reason he thought GWB was the one bankrupting America?

He must have traded some "Derivatives" with Barney Frank? :lol:

Mike said:
Wonder if that dipstick could tell us the real reason he thought GWB was the one bankrupting America?

He must have traded some "Derivatives" with Barney Frank? :lol:

He traded something alright :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Ho55 said:
It already belongs to the states. It can't be sold back to the states because they already own them. When states became states all the land that fell within the states boundaries was to run and maintained by those states. Look at a map showing so called public land. Not much of it toward the east. It's time these western states take back these lands and maintain them for themselves. God knows the government has done a p*** poor job. All the government does is listen to the tree huggers and ignores my right to graze cattle. I don't live in a territory. I live in a state with its own leadership and laws and boundaries. And that's how this country was intended to be run. Plain and simple.

yep, but I bet the Constitution now says that the Federal Government should be managing the land, correct? Executive orders...

Maybe even the UN, as a "World Heritage Site".

It's always better to have the whole dumbed down national electorate vote on such things, versus the local electorate.

Latest posts